Amazing Community (screenshots)

Hey there,

My name is iiFadz, I joined this server 2 days ago and couldn’t express how much I’ve been shown the happiness on it. I’ve been watching badboyhalo for over a year now and recently bought this new minecraft account and joined the server. (I’ve been playing minecraft for about 7 years but my old account was shared with my friend and he wanted it back, so I finally bought my own). But my first day I decided to buy legend and support halo’s streams and others because I genially thought they deserved it for giving me endless entertainment and satisfaction.

Continuing, this is probably one of the best communities I have joined, and I’m so glad I did, I’ve met so many amazing people in the past 2 days and have had so much fun with the server in general.

I’ve gathered up some screenshots I took with players/staff/funny moments/groups/etc. : )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let’s start with the staff members, before I post screenshots I wanted to thank each and every staff member that took a screenshot with me, keep up the amazing work you guys do to keep the server running on the daily, and making sure the community is happy and satisfied! <3

@BadBoyHalo
BadBoyHalo

@oBears
oBears

@finessedkid
finessedkid

@Fumaz
Fumaz

@hpf
hpf

@NoEffortName
NoEffortName

@Examiner & @Emstarrs
Examiner & Emstarrs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for some community photos : )

Group 1
Group 2
Slime Tower

I tried my best organizing all of these because we kept getting randomly jumped, but at least we made an effort.

Anyways, thank you for reading my post!

Sincerely,
iiFadz <3

11 Likes

-1 didn’t include me

-1 didn’t include latinabaddie

1 Like

+20 great pics!

We gotta take one :’(

1 Like

You could always get a screenshot with the best forum moderator if you want ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I’ve got to admit, this community is pretty awesome. :)

Oh, you mean Joe right?

Who’s Joe :thinking:

You know, Joe Harrington. He is very cool.

1 Like

alr bet

alrright

Here’s a couple more!! <3

@BFI01
BFI01

@Callahan
Callahan

@chaelosm
chaelosm

@Gawkyy
Gawkyy

@IcyAsia
IcyAsia

@BLOKBASHER
BLOKBASHER

@xShrek
xShrek

@Draft @Drosland @okaylisten
Super Sumo

3 Likes

Ours was the best ngl.

1 Like

hey thats me

Here’s more ! going to continue the forum post until i get one with every staff :slight_smile:

(everyone in these ss’s and above was asked and granted permission <3 )

@cheater
cheater_

@errxr
errxr

almost there :smiley:

@EeveeNoises
EeveeNoises

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you!

1 Like

Im trying this man