AltyF4 Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes; I have OBS Studios
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes

Application

IGN:
AltyDontFall
Timezone:
GST
Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes
Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper
Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Prison
How active can you be per week?
Monday-Thursday 3:30-6:30 and 7:30-9:30
Friday 1:30-4:10 4:40-5:45 9:30-11:45
Saturday and Sunday: I can either be out of to visit family or stay at home; If I do, this’d be my schedule:
3:30-4:30 4:55-5:45 9:30-11:45

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I have a ban and a couple mutes.

The Ban: I was clicking 23+ CPS one day, I didn’t think I’d get banned, but apparently I was consistently clicking it which got me banned; I will keep in mind that a high CPS could get me banned.

I also have multiple mutes, however I don’t get muted any longer.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have applied last season however I asked if it could get denied as I was way too nervous and scared of the inevitable and the unknown.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
Inside of the prison community I think my reputation is well, I’m active, well known, and I’m friends with most of the community, even the people that hated me for teaming with friends in Prison Break; I do admit I have been extremely toxic on KitPvP recently, that’s what I’ll admit myself. I’m also pretty immature and I wont deny that; However I trying to improve my maturity during situations when I have to, I also love helping the community in general, I believe Prison is HEAVILY unstaffed; And I can mute people when they’re saying slurs/threatening when no ones online.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’ve been playing prison map 8 a couple months after it began, and immediately got hooked in, I loved the idea of superheroes; So I started maining it till the reset, I gave up then realized it could still be fun; So I stayed playing instead of just playing Prison Breaks. I personally enjoy prison, it’s so fun to talk to people and I can play with new players and help them when needed. NOTE: I just recently started maining without playing Prison Breaks.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
8/10; I believe I can moderate a community very well. I’ve moderated multiple discords and a minecraft server, I believe I can be mature and I can detect different types of hacks, and most people on Prison are extremely toxic, and some Blacklisteds also play Prison Breaks and lie to people, it’d be easier to tell Moderators if there is a blacklisted or not for a helper, a rank like Mafia or Thug would be harder to message a moderator, so as a helper it’d be way easier.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
8/10 I’m pretty good at detecting hackers depending on their ping or their CPS. Here’s a list of hacks I can detect easily and know of:

Velocity: Setting the amount of kb the cheater takes

Fly: Flying without commands or Creative Mode (or an item/kit)

No Fall: Cheater cant take fall damage

Aimbot (Bow) No matter whatever the cheater shoots it’ll always hit
Aimbot (sword) Aimlocks the cheaters crosshair on the player they’re fighting

Autosoup: Cheater soups automatically without having to refill or right click to soup

BunnyHop: The Cheaters hops around the player rapidly so the player cant hit them and simply crits them out

KillAura: The cheater sets up a radius to hit people within that radius.

AutoClicker: Clicks Automatically without having to use the mouse.
These are all I can remember off the top of my head.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I’ve made multiple hacker reports to Staff Members however recently a month ago my PC had to soft reset due to personal problems I can’t say here. If you need more details message me on discord Alty#2092

Thank you for reading this! Good luck everyone! :heart:
Edit 1: Added a bit of detail.
Edit 2: Spaced out between the questions
Edit 3: I changed my ign to AltyDontFall
Edit 4: Re-changed my ign to AltyF4

5 Likes

+1

very friendly

mature

I don’t play prison but alty is very active on kit.

3 Likes

+1
I don’t play prisons, but from what I have heard you are quite active. You seem to know a lot about Prison and I believe you would be a good candidate for this role.

Good luck

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback! @NickMelon and @MeerkatMist :heart:

1 Like

+1
Alty is a friendly active player, and prison needs good staff. I am sure he would do well as a helper.

1 Like

I remember you as a toxic player but you seem to have learned from your mistakes :+1:

1 Like

Yeah; Thank you jutal and lukas!! :heart:

where do i start, probably the most immature/least deserving out of the applicants. had nothing but bad experiences with you, you are so toxic and careless towards people you don’t know / aren’t friends with. never seen you help a single player in my life. your ego is through the roof and it really sets you back. -5

I do admit I was seriously toxic and I am mostly immature; However I am growing to be more mature in general.

was toxic? you were toxic to me today when i was on.

Today? I simply said “ghost soup man”; And I’m not here to argue, if you’d like to continue this, message me on discord Alty#2092

no i’m quite alright, my opinion is here for higher ups to read lmao. you act so different for a role on a server, stop switching up.

I’m not applying for KitPvP; I’m applying for prison. And I’m active there; I’m also known on there. I’m helpful there; You’re talking about me being toxic on Kit specifically.

so you think it’s acceptable to be toxic on a game mode on the server instead of being nice to everyone on every single game mode? doesn’t sound very staff worthy to me.

1 Like

No, I personally think bringing up when I was toxic earlier. I know I was extremely toxic. However I’m not being as toxic. And I main prison more often than KitPvP currently, if you’d like to continue this please message me on discord. Alty#2092

youre basically saying it’s fine to be toxic on any other game mode that you don’t want to be staff on, horrible attitude, and you saying extremely toxic earlier like it wasn’t a few hours ago. you’re not mature enough for this role yet and should seriously reconsider your actions before applying.

Like I said, if you want to continue this, Private Message me or message me on discord

Alty#2092.

+1 one of my best friends gl

1 Like

+1 Alty is cool :sunglasses:

btw, I remember previously that you said you quit, does this mean your not quitting?

1 Like

quit kit :sunglasses:

thank u eggnogg and @Craftifyer :heart:

2 Likes