Almost Happy New Year!

Hey friends!
I would like to wish you a “Almost” Happy New Year!!! Before I joined Munchy I was not in the best shape you could say. But ever since I started being active on Kit back in May, I honestly have met such nice people made great new friends, and you all have helped me through my hardest times. I am so grateful for this server, the players, and staff. You all have done so much for me now I would like to give back to you! I want you all to reply to this forum post with your favorite Munchy memory of 2020. Winner will receive the new tag bundle. If you already have it you may select any other tag that you wish. Have an amazing new year everyone!!!

• Sincerely

• Nate_Co

4 Likes

Happy New Year’s Nate!

Hope it’s awesome, and it’s amazing to see you on this platform. ;)

1 Like

Happy new year Nate!

I actually can’t think of my favorite memory as I’m very bad at deciding things like this.
There were many good moments, like the Wool Wars cha cha, though I did eat hot wings with ghost pepper hot sauce before doing it, and I happened to touch my eyes… so I was in extreme pain through the entire thing, but it was tons of fun, so thank you for hosting @beanep!!
Another good memory was joining the now disbanded clan WWM (Wool Wars Mains).
Getting on the kills leaderboards, all of the events I’ve been a part of are some more of my favorite memories.
I think I’m going to buy the new tag bundle soon so don’t include me in the giveaway, but good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

Happy new year Nate!

1 Like

Nate I never saw you till like November dude :skull:

My favorite Munchy Memory has to be the first few minutes I got the event rank. The chat blew up for like 5 minutes o_o, it was very nice of everyone though lol.

1 Like

I was active in may (took a break throughout summer) came back sept.

1 Like

Happy New Year Nate and everyone!

1 Like

Happy New Year!!!

1 Like

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!!!