Akincaid47's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
akincaid47
Timezone:
CST
Discord username:
dabadeo#9804
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
About half a year. I haven’t been on too often but I do enjoy my time when I do.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
This build was a long time ago, on a now deleted private server with my brothers. We built a city together, me building the most. I was most proud of a huge town hall we made, a design I created (through my experiences).
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I am pretty experienced with World Edit. I’ve been practicing using it a lot in the past few months. Not too familiar with Voxel or other plugins.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I am good at large scale terraforming and not very good at small, compact terraforming. I am good at making cute little structures and adding aesthetics to things. I am not good at making good lighting because I find myself finding my builds too dark, but don’t like the way the lights look when I try to fix them. Overall I am good at large terraforming, small buildings, and aesthetics.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have never worked for a server before, but building has been a specialty of mine in Minecraft since I started playing, which is about 7-8 years.

2 Likes

Good and detailed app, so +1 from me. I just have to say that one of your builds looks like you just found it in a world of yours, but anyway im kinda busy at the moment so take what i say as a grain of salt and wait for someone else to respond to you :sweat_smile:. Anyway goodluck :DDDD

1 Like

Hmmmmm, decent app. Can we see recent builds tho?

1 Like

I’m assuming you mean the fourth image. I used a cylinder brush to make sand fall over the water in random places and shaped it to look like a mountain. Then I naturalized it. Then I replaced some of the stone with andesite and cobblestone. Sorry if it looked fake and thanks for the +1 :0)

1 Like

Is it okay if i get a close up picture of that one? Because now looking at it properly i see what you are saying

1 Like

Ok I added a closeup to the Imgur.

I added my most recent build in the Imgur.

1 Like

Also for some reason some of the images where put out of order in the Imgur, just letting you know.

1 Like

Note: Because I’m not experienced with this stuff, I won’t rate. The following is my opinion.

I think your overall application Is great! I like the detail you included into your application! Concerning your builds, I like them, but I recommend adding more detail to your builds!

Good luck! :+1:

1 Like

I appreciate it a lot :D.
My day is completely free tomorrow so I will spend it practicing adding more detail. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there Akincaid, while we appreciate the application, at the moment it doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits. We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your builds a bit more. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes