Ak0ss_'s Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: ak0ss_

Timezone: Central European Time (CET)

How active can you be per week?
Monday-Thursday: 8pm-10pm CET
Friday: 6pm-11pm CET
Weekend/school holidays: around 4-8 throught the day, depending on how much I have to study

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
After being provoked by another player in PVP I once took one of their items using a game feature from mcmmo, even though i was planning on giving the item back i ended up being jailed for this. This also caused said feature to be disabled on survival. Though this was a few months ago I’m much more mature now and have not gotten any punishments after this.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No, I have not applied for helper.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is quite good! I am quite active ingame, and on discord aswell, and I always try to hang out with lots of people and meet new ones! I try to help people that need things such as command help or other types of help as much as I can and I’m also doing the best to make new friends as well. whenever I find opportunities to interact with the community such as player events or gatherings I usually try to attend these whenever I can and I try to show a fun side with these events!

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in the role because I want to give back to the community and be able to help both new and old players and make sure survival stays the fun gamemode it always has been.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.
I started as a member in a hypixel skyblock guild and worked my way up the ladder to where I am now, co-leader of the guild, which had around 20-30 people in it, however the guild became really inactive recently. I used to host quite some events there and also helped with moderating the guild.

Edits : Format fixes and typo corrections

11 Likes

+1 very cool person and cool application good luck akos!

2 Likes

+1 they’re cool

1 Like

Hi Ak00s!

Thank you very much for applying. Given your great standing in our community, I am unsure why your application got so little attention. It must have been burrowed underneath other posts, and I hope you do not take this as negative feedback from the community. Unfortunately, we have to deny your application at this time due to the recent punishment you mentioned in your application, but we encourage you to apply again in the future. I hope you have a great start to the new year!

5 Likes