AGames65

IGN and past IGN’s: AGames65

Timezone: Lisbon, Portugal(Europe)

Discord username: AGamesYT#8113

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Not for too long i’ll admit, but I do really enjoy it!

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I think it would be my school, it was my first Real Mega build, and really enjoyed building on it

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I have only used World Edit so far and I know how to use it well, in my opinion, others have never used it

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My strengths are properly: detailing, structures, and terraforming. Anything that is supose to resemble a statue, Of anything pretty much. (i’m not good at statues)

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? This is actually the first time I try to apply for anything professional so …!

Describe yourself: I’m 14 years old, I live in Portugal in the city of Porto (OPorto in englhis). I speak portuguese and also have a good bit of english.
I love minecraft creative, I like to build medium buildings (in height).
I’m about to start my 8th grade of school.
in terms of time, I can work some days of the week because I’m on vacation but in September it changes everything because my school starts and then with great difficulty I can only play on the weekend!

These builds look oddly similar to the remake of Jacksepticeye’s minecraft base… However, if you did build these, not bad.

2 Likes

the only thing I get off the video is the portal the other things are inspiration

The build you have shown us is alright but not very detailed, take a look at the accepted applications to see what the build team is looking for.

1 Like

youdont really show us much here, you have understood that a square or rectangle is a bad choice of shape, but your castle still has a weird shape to it. it is neither very detailed and there is not much variation in colors or anything there either. your portal is creative indeed and not bad at all, but its been done a lot of times before and there is probably a million possible tutorials showing how to do that, its also pretty small. to only include two builds you should consider making them larger,I wish you good luck! +0

1 Like