Aesor's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes!
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I am able to. I have OBS installed.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
It is already installed onto my computer so yes!

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Aesor
Timezone:
Mountain Standard Time
Server(s) you would like to moderate:
KitPvP and Survival
How active can you be per week?
I could put in a solid ~12 hours per week.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I’ve been a moderator on a survival server called SafeSurvival 3 years ago. I would be attentive to the player’s needs and help them to the best of my ability. The player’s needs included, but were not limited to: helping them claim a piece of land, and find out who griefed there claim using inspector,(players were able to /trust other players onto their claim). My duties included moderating the chat and bringing down the ban hammer to players deserving of it. Unfortunately, after only being a moderator for 3 months, the server went down. It has since been revived by a player who was an admin after it went down.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC on July 10, 2017. I’ve recently have become more active ever since this summer. What attracted to me to the server, as the KitPvP. What made me stay though, has been the community. The community is rarely toxic. It has many friendly faces around.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?
It is one of the most well-rounded Minecraft servers out there. The name for this server has a funny origin. BadBoyHalo was hungry when he first made this server, hence, MunchyMc. It uses tokens as a sort of currency that are able to be used across the server. It contains multiple gamemodes. These gamemodes are: KitPvP, WoolWars, Prison, Survival, and the newly added gamemode–SG. [EDIT: added this question to the Staff Application.]

KitPvP - This is the #1 KitPvP server. There exists many kits that a player could choose from. The availability of the kits rotate each day. But for those kits that aren’t in rotation, players are able to either vote/invent 300 tokens into getting a free 1 hour free kit pass.Players get the option to to PvP with health potions or soup.

Prison - MunchyMC prison allows players to make money in many different ways. It gives players the choice to play it safe or not. Players are able to venture out of the prison to find ultra-rare items. It gives choice to the player to either play high-risk and high-reward or low-risk and low-reward.

Wool Wars - This gamemode brings an element to “the floor is lava,” while it’s rising, to winning by being the last man standing. There are many kits to choose from. The premise of the game is to stack wool upwards.

Survival - It’s self-explanatory. MunchyMC contains a plugin that allows a player to claim their land to prevent griefing.

Survival Games - This is a classic gamemode for minecraft. Players loot chests and become geared up in order to be the last one standing.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
No I don’t have any experience using Anticheat.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I don’t have links to hacker reports besides using the /report command in game.

Languages spoken:
I am able to speak both English and Spanish fluently.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
My contributions to MunchyMC have so far been aiding new players in navigating their way through KitPvP, being a friendly member of the community, and giving players a nice challenge on the PvP side of things.

What is your greatest strength?
My greatest strength is being empathetic. I am able to put myself in the other person’s shoes. This is important because everyone is different from one another. For instance, teaching something to someone might work for them, but might not work for someone else.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
My ability to work within in a team is strong. I was a Captain for my High school’s track team. These experiences have taught me how important having an open mind, being good at conflict resolution and compromising are. It has also taught me to be patient. These overlap to any scenario where I’m working within a team.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
My experience and knowledge of hacks is solid. I’ve seen many hacks such as: killaura, x-ray, aimbot, anti-kb, auto soup, auto pot, reach, b-hop, criticals, tracers, trigger bot, autoclicker and flight. There seems to be no shortage of hacks. You can generally catch a hacker by taking their username into consideration and by the way they interact. An illogical name like “bee9747hive” is pretty obvious that it’s most likely a throw-away account. For their interactions, they’ll be acting like a noob. Perhaps they won’t be sprint-jumping, and fight whilst destroying the other person, yet forgetting to heal. Being a long-time player of minecraft, I’ve gotten a great deal of experience with players hacking.

+0.5, active.

Thank you!

1 Like

.uhm.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like