Admins Please Read! It has been awile

Hello I would like to appeal and I know I have been making a ton of appeals but I seriously would like to be on the server again. I loved this server and even with a ton of grinding and it was very hard but I regret my decision in cheating and have retired from that life and would like to move back to the server and play it again. Also, MSG me or reply if you would like more information. I have made appeals before but those all closed and did not make it to the end. I am also sorry if I have bad grammar but I really would like to get back on the server, please. I really care about this server and would continuously help with the forums and even apply for admin if possible because I always wanted to work on munchymc. I also Have been banned for what seems like a few months but it probably was shorter even though it felt longer because it is such a great server. Can I take my few month’s ban. I also spent over an hour making and writing this appeal not even including the 3 hours before this trying to mine dirt blocks to get an unban. Please Share posts and Thanks for Everyone’s Help. I have learned my lesson and am trying to keep this appeal as short as possible but long enough to show that I regret my decisions.
Sincerely,
-ProgrammerPlays

WARNING: Please do not just close this appeal I am actually sorry for what I have done. Let me have a second chance because I believe everyone should get a second chance because I did not even get a warning. I admit I was cheating and I would like for someone to help me out and give me a second chance. I also now use BadLion Client because the only Minecraft Clients I found back then were cheat clients because they were all the same to me.

Also Sorry for the bad grammar :grinning:

I suggest using an immersive Reader to read it for you. It really shows how sorry I am for cheating.

Create a ban appeal at MunchyMC - Help Center