Add ranked Wool Wars + some bugs

Wool Wars seasons?

As you know, Wool Wars has become very popular in the past few weeks. i think that a season ranking should be added, where the top 5 players get special tags or rewards just like kitPVP

Bugs/Suggestions

• Kills don’t seem to give tokens, your kill is not registered if you knock the opponent off the map. if kills do give tokens and I’m not aware, make a chat notification that tells you that you have earned tokens
  • Several maps will often hollow out and can be stood inside using wool ex. Dreamscape Mineshaft Nether fortress etc
  • The map dreamscape’s ice melts into water
  • the map room has a bookshelf made of lots of valuables, the diamond blocks are minable
  • If an opponent is killed too close to the sandstone, or their items fall too close to it, they do not drop items (~15 blocks)
  • Some maps can be glitched out of with an ender pearl
  • Add a message saying how a player died ex. “IceBreaker420 was knocked off of a cliff by BadBoyHalo”
  • Nerf the glider kit, way too OP (also you get called a hacker if you use it)
  • Add leaderboards, these stats don’t matter to me if they don’t make me famous. (no not the forums leaderboards that nobody looks at, like an actual leaderboards or a tag like kitpvp has)
  • The map room. the trophy is made out of gold blocks, you can get 4-6 enchanted golden apples in one game.
2 Likes

i know this is a lot to ask for the new suggestions, but please fix the issue with dreamscape. i can tell its a great map but its just flooded with water

1 Like

Only a win gives tokens, that’s the unfortunate reality.

/gamerule randomTickSpeed 0

It’s possible to die within the grace period? lol

I don’t think BaldBH doesn’t approve this.

Since a ranking gets added, rules like no boosting will be part of wool wars.

1 Like

He said within 10 seconds of grace period ENDING, so it’s after the grace period.

But there is only 10 seconds of grace period?

The situation that he is talking about is after the grace period is done. The situation happens about 10 seconds after the grace period has ended.

1 Like

Oh, this makes more sense.

1 Like

I’m laughing at “ranked wool wars” imagine "bbh goes to the chest he gets a wood sword, a random non-rank in full diamond armor goes to him while using the “glider kit” bbh struggling to fight and finally the non wins the game

“It’s about skill, not the equipment.” would a Ninja main now claim.

1 Like

it is about skill and whether or not you use the glider kit, not gear silly!

@Cisalt
@KittenKatja

In the second game, you were suspiciously fast despite having to sneak to glide. :thinking:

i’ve been over this far too many times. there is a disclaimer in the beginning of the video. i am not hacking. pretty sure i’m allowed to use glider kit

that’s what a hacker would say…

1 Like

very cool aries if what i am doing in the video was hacking, the anticheat or an admin would have banned me

1 Like