Add a /warp Preview to Kitpvp

In this current time, I was made aware that you are no longer able to purchase kits with tokens. I was also made aware that this will be fixed when possible (probably in the next major update). That being said, I think there could be a new addition to kitpvp to help the players decide which kits they would like to buy before buying the kit. That is why I believe it would be a great idea to incorporate on a separate world a way to preview kits, telling how each kit works, and what the kit looks like.

I am aware that the forums does have something quite similar to this thanks to CatTech ([Guide] KitPvP Kits - #4 for those who are interested), and there are also plenty of people who have made suggestions and talked about kits as well, but I feel that if you give the players a hands on approach, meaning they are able to see it for themselves rather than reading, would be a more user friendly approach for MunchyMc and its community. There wouldn’t be much fancy work to it, but I have provided some images of an idea for how this can be generated.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

+1 that sounds like a great idea and they can also let you try the kit on an npc or something

1 Like

Could be a cool idea, but on the other hand we already have a free kit rotation and even a day when all kits will be free for 24 hours! In my opinion these are already enough for the (newer) players to play around with the kits to see what suits their playstyle the most.

2 Likes

It has been suggested x amount of times, however, their reply is always, that each day of the week, people can play some kits for free and see the enchantments and abilities for themselves there.
So I believe, even your suggestion has not gone through to them.

I also believe, the last major update was ninja buff.