GodSkappy
RedSkappy
Adaptness
LikedVideo
O4D
PointFingers_
Unkn0wnPlAyeRR
MinecraftKing1H

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time, New York, East Coast.

How often can you host events:

Every 5 to 7 hours sometimes daily.
Week Ends will have a longer, better, and more persistant schedule depending on when I will be out of the house, not on my computer, sick, or just in general going through things and cannot be on at the time. Leaving other event members doing the same thing while I am gone.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I have been a member of the minecraft server for a long time, and feel like I can do better than applicants who may or may not have confidence in being on the event team. I think that my experience, changes, and time on the server will be benificial to how my application goes against others.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As many of the event team members, I will bring more courage, happiness, and love to the server in many ways that you might think will be impossible. I will bring intelligence, joyful moments, and memorable times as a member of the event team.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): At some times on the server, event members will sometimes be asked to host an event, or be the slayer of RR, it was a positive experience to see how things go, I believe I can go beyond positivity and confidence.

Anything else you would like to add: I do feel anxious about this application, because I feel like if It doesn’t get denied, I will make a mistake or do something wrong by accident. But after making this application, I feel confident, and brave to do this.

Not a very detailed application, nor have i ever seen you online. -1

Personally I never really seen you before, and the application isn’t really detailed. -1

Thats because I changed my name alot, and Have been banned for a year.

I wouldn’t had said that if i knew you from a past ign

Yet was unbanned a few months ago.

And you think applying for event while being banned is the best thing to do right now? Also

Screenshot - a4d4c29f1a96fd40bd3b96822bad37d4 - Gyazo What are you banned for you have no type of stats…

I’m not known in the community though, I just felt like having experience would be great. And although I may have been banned, I still felt confident in my application.

I am not banned… I bought an unban a few days ago because I was banned for hacking.

Hmm alrighty then, status still states you’re banned but goodluck!

I will log on right now and show you I am not banned.

It says that your last login was in 2017… is that a glitch? And why’s your skin different from the one on your profile…

Also may I add, stats on the screenshot but the username given to us has no type of stats.

1 Like

Lack detail
Never seen you

Here’s what I think about your application. Your application is hard to read. Try to bold your questions. Personally, I haven’t seen you on much. Activity and interacting with the community plays a big part in this role. You haven’t logged in since 2017. If you are playing on a different account please put that accounts name. A little detail should added to your application as well. Sorry but I’m going to give you a -1. Good Luck!

Not detailed app, and I have never see you on. You say you are on 5-7 hours a day, but most people haven’t seen you on (including me).

Application Denied, work on activity.