aCrafty's Media Application

Crafty's MEDIA application

~Channel link:

~Number of subs/followers:
80 as of Aug 31st
~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:
7.2 from recent streams
~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
Nearly a year, although I have recently come back from a couple month long hiatus
~Servers for which you have created content:
Munchymc, Munchymc and also Munchymc…

Oh and Munchymc
~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
I want to join the team because I not only want to take advantage of the benefits of being a media team member for personal use, but also to better the good of the community. Throughout my 3 year long tenure at munchymc I’ve always tried to benefit the community in any way possible. I’ve made many contributions to munchymc as a whole and my streams add to that in a positive way. What makes me a good candidate for this position is my dedication to munchymc, my flexibility in what I stream (I’ve streamed all gamemodes on munchymc besides purgatory with decent average viewer counts!), and my loyalty to the server.

1 Like

Hey Crafty!

Thanks for the application and interest in joining the team.

Unfortunately you don’t meet any of the requirements. Please work on your;

• Content activity, as you’ve only streamed 3 times for a total of 3 hours in the past 3 months.
  • Content quality, as your stream’s bitrate, FPS and audio quality are too low.
  • Followership and viewership, as you only have 80 followers currently.
  • Channel growth, as you only gained 8 followers in the last 3 months

Please work on the above mentioned points and wait 1 month before re-applying. I recommend reading the requirements.

9 Likes