AcetomatoYT's Build Team Application

I need to point out some things that should definitely keep note of in many situations.

Everybody has a weakness, there is nobody in the world that is perfect. In this sense, I personally want to see somebody understand their weakness and see how they deal with it, you are just assuming you are best at it when your small portofolio says contrary, there are plenty of weaknesses that an open eye can see.

You did mention a vast knowledge in worldedit out of which a single screenshot implied you know a very basic command. This one big project did not show how well you make big projects and rather shows contrast to “decorative”.The lack of projects and you suggesting you don’t work with VocelSniper reinforces the idea of weaknesses, it is clear that you are unfamiliar with the idea of terraforming as an example.

I would also like to know more about your favorite build, as much as I like to hear you are having fun, I would have expected you to explain perhaps the process or idea behind the project.

Overall, I think you did not stick to what the questions were really about and this surely is something you can apply to many things including school work.

4 Likes