AcetomatoYT's Build Team Application

**IGN: acetomatoYT

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Discord Name: Acetomato1947#6497

How long have you played MunchyMC?: at least a year

**How active can you be per week?: almost everyday i never buzy unless something happens which is rare so basically active 24/7

**Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: yes idk why i got punished but i just took it so i dont start anything

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: acetomatoYT's recent Builds - Google Docs

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: i liked building my pyramid it was sooo cool at the end bc i had fun building it, it took hourrssss but when it was finished i was proud and happy

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: ik ALOT about world edit thats my main thing i use but never had i ever used any other bc idk any

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.:

my specialty is that i can make big builds and make them decorative but i really don’t have a weakness for building because i feel fine with my building ability’s

**What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?:
i don’t really have a history i just build in public server to show ppl what i can do for fun and i like building server hubs/lobby’s on my own server

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:

i feel like a 8 because i work fine with others just fine i never had issues building with other ppl i think it’s fun building with other ppl because then u have someone to be on ur side and help

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? Nope, i never once applied for builder before but there’s always a first for everything!

2 Likes

Your Google Drive link is private, you have to change it to “Anyone with link”

2 Likes

fixed

2 Likes

-1 I would recommed to take a look at accepted build applications to see what kind of builds munchy is going for also you could try to answer the questions with a bit more information as most of the questions have a short answer,also please put the question ontop of the answer so its easier to see which is which question as most people probably dont have the template open while reading applications.
Make sure you add more pictures and larger scale builds on your portfolio,would also recommed to try building something in 1.8 as most of the servers on munchy are on 1.8 except survival,event and purgatory.
There also seems to be some typos so i would recommed fixing those.I would recommed taking a bit more time making an application.
Goodluck on the application tho

4 Likes

kk thx il skim through it and put question over answer

2 Likes

kk i skimed through the application and put questions above answers thx for pointing that out

2 Likes

First off check accepted applications on what builds the build team is looking for. Second off this application i not very detailed and you are using unformal language sometimes that can be changed to make the application more proffessional. Otherwise good luck with the application!

2 Likes

-1 I would recommend looking at other accepted Build team applications like how Greenite said and also looking at denied ones to see what expectations they want you to have. Also making your application look professional makes a huge impact on the application The builds need more to them in general, and make sure your quality is 720p or 1080p cause in the 2nd picture the quality was really bad no offense :D.

2 Likes

where is the decoration

2 Likes

I need to point out some things that should definitely keep note of in many situations.

Everybody has a weakness, there is nobody in the world that is perfect. In this sense, I personally want to see somebody understand their weakness and see how they deal with it, you are just assuming you are best at it when your small portofolio says contrary, there are plenty of weaknesses that an open eye can see.

You did mention a vast knowledge in worldedit out of which a single screenshot implied you know a very basic command. This one big project did not show how well you make big projects and rather shows contrast to “decorative”.The lack of projects and you suggesting you don’t work with VocelSniper reinforces the idea of weaknesses, it is clear that you are unfamiliar with the idea of terraforming as an example.

I would also like to know more about your favorite build, as much as I like to hear you are having fun, I would have expected you to explain perhaps the process or idea behind the project.

Overall, I think you did not stick to what the questions were really about and this surely is something you can apply to many things including school work.

4 Likes

Your builds don’t look like the type munchy would go for.
This also is your very first post, meaning that you are not too active on the forums either.

1 Like

People have said correct statements about your application and I do not feel the need to add anything

1 Like

0.25 D: you need better builds sorry.

1 Like

I’m not saying you’re a bad builder, but your builds, at least the one you showed, is clearly not what the server is looking for. Also, make a proper portfolio, link more various builds, detail and formalize your application. Good luck and have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

To add on, also they did not bold the questions witch would def help him out more. It says it in some part with the builder higher chances part something like that. Simpler teams, bold your questions when applying. It makes your application stand out. Same here I change my score before -1 thank you for clarifying this @TheShammy

2 Likes

amazing builds gl acetomatoyt add him to buildteam

1 Like

im just bored

1 Like

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes