Aceous' Media Application

~Channel link: Twitch

~Number of subs/followers: 154

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams: Added from this month and last about 7.6

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?: I have been creating content for munchy off and on for about 2 years I believe.

~Servers for which you have created content: KitPvP and more recently Survival

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team? I have been creating content for a long while and I believe I could bring a lot more variety to MunchyMC content creation! I’d love to join and bring joy to other players with my content and dedicate myself to MunchyMC as a content creator. I’m aware my vods didn’t save until my stream today on the 13th but I believe I have a lot to offer as a content creator and as a person to the media team.

I really hope you consider my application :)

5 Likes

+1 good luck

1 Like

December 13th stream

1 Like

+1
Whilst you don’t technically meet the requirements your channel is growing at a decent pace and you stream consistently, good luck!

1 Like

Hey Aceous!

We appreciate your application for the Media Team but unfortunately we have to deny your application for now since you don’t quite meet the requirements yet.

We’d like to see a bit more consistency in your streams since you only very recently started picking up streams on Munchy again.

We’d love to see you apply again in the future, please wait 2 weeks before applying again.

7 Likes