Aceous' Media Application (pt.2)

~Channel link: Twitch

~Number of subs/followers:

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:
8.2. Adding up November and December analytics

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
Munchy off and on for about 2 and a half years.

~Servers for which you have created content:
KitPvP and more recently Survival.
~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
I have grown a decent bit since my last application. In the last 30 days I have grown 62 followers as well as growing more in average viewers. Saying from my last application I believe I bring a lot of variety to MunchyMC with the type of content I do create. I love bringing joy to others in chat as well as bring joy to viewers who consistently come to my chat. I’d love to add more variety to the Media Team as well!

I really hope you consider me (again) :)

10 Likes

+1 reasons stated as previous application.

3 Likes

100% deserved ive only known aceous for a little while but he is amazing and like tbh some of the best new content to come out of the server and dude understands the grind and dedication to make this amazing

4 Likes

+1

Even though relatively new, their streams are very entertaining and fun to watch!

3 Likes

He is funny and I love it. :laughing: +1

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Thanks for always watching :)

3 Likes

You’ve always been dope since I’ve met you for real.

3 Likes

Much appreciation <3

3 Likes

+1 always has entertaining streams, currently one of my fav streamers!

4 Likes

Thank you for such encouraging words dan :D

4 Likes

+1 You seem to be quite popular here in the munchy community! You have also shown your dedication to the role of media by applying twice with persistence and confidence. You seem like an awesome person and your streams seem fun. Hope to see you on the media team soon!

3 Likes

Thanks for the +1! I meant to comment on your build application but I forgot. Hopefully there’s an update soon :D

5 Likes

+1, funny and engaging content. All the best with your application!:)

3 Likes

Thank you very much. Sorry for the late reply been busy with a bit of work :)

2 Likes

+1 aceous is :muscle:

1 Like

Can’t think of a reason Aceous doesn’t deserve Media.

#LightBlueAceous

+1

3 Likes

Heya Aceous!

Thanks for your application and for expressing interest in joining the Media team.

We’ve reviewed your channel again and we’re happy to see your channel growing since the last time we reviewed it! However, due to some concerns that were brought up to us we unfortunately have to deny your application at the time.

Please message me on the forums to discuss details and wait at least 1 month before re-applying.

6 Likes