AbZora_Subst's Event Team application

IGN: Edited

My IGN is AbZora_Subst and here is a link to my past IGN’s https://sv.namemc.com/search?q=abzora_subst

I’m 14 at the moment, and my birthday is on December 31.

Langues you speak

I can speak fluently Swedish and English, I have french in school but I suck at it D; and I will be starting to have Japanese lessons in April.

Timezone: Edited

I live in Sweden and my time zone is, Central European Time Zone ( CET ).

How often can you host events: Edited

I’m free (if I’m not doing something) on the schedule down below. I will mostly host events for European and west Asian players, and for east Asian and Australian players I will be able to meet them directly when I get home and for American players, I will have to wait until later on the day.

I can host how many events you’d like and when I’m not hosting events I will probably just be chilling in chat, helping people or just play some PVP.

In April I will start having Japanese lesions every Saturday for 8 weeks so then I will be busy from 04:00 am - 07:00 am in GMT-5 I think.

Monday 10:00 am - 04:00 pm

Tuesday 10:00 am - 04:00 pm

Wednesday 10:00 am - 04:00 pm

Thursday 10:00 am - 04:00 pm

Friday 10:00 am - 06:00 pm

Saturday 03:00 am - 06:00 pm

Sunday 03:00 am - 04:00 pm

(This means I’m USUALLY free at these times, also this is GMT-5, not CET)

What sets you apart from other applicants: Edited

oof this question is hard in my opinion because I’m just a 14-year-old girl that likes playing on MunchyMC and drawing but I will have to try.

Host anyway This means that even if I get the Event rank or not I will always host events and not only automatic events as Sumo or Feast but also manual events as Simon says and I have an idea of a way to host Redrover without a staff rank and that’s one main reason I think I’m special because I don’t need a rank to host fun manual events, and why I try and host manual fun events is because I hosted some manual events for my “super” event at the beginning of February and it was the best thing in the world to control and make up fun ideas for as an example Simon says and see how people were having fun by something you made and it was also very hard because for an example in Simon says you have to tell people that they’re eliminated and it’s super sad to see them get disappointed or sad after that but it’s still super fun to host and one of my best memories from MunchyMC is hosting the events.

Not only host events This means that if I get Event rank I will of course host many events, but I will also mostly as an event member just be fun and kind in the chat and try to make every player have a good laugh (I’m already trying all this) and have a great time on the server or maybe help a new player or answer questions or just talking to people in chat or discord because I think that it’s equally important to talk and be active in chat as hosting the events people want as an Event member.

Always what the players want I think you get what this means but I will tell you anyway, this means that I will always host what the players want and always host events that players say in the chat they want I actually already do that, whenever the cooldown for events is done I ask “What event do you guys want?” and I also try and make a variation of events and not as an example only host Sumo so the players that want less popular events also get what they want.

Treat everyone equally This doesn’t actually make me different because I think everyone that would get accepted would do this but I want to have it here anyway, this (as you probably get) means that even if a player is my friend or not, have a rank or not, is nice or not I will treat all players equally and not favorite or only listen to players with rank and ignore players without and I will also try my best and answer everyone that asks something in chat and if I don’t answer then send it again because I probably missed it.

Experience The last thing I will bring up is that I have experience of working on a server and I have hosted events before on a Swedish server called 90gQ open where I was mod but I hosted many events as Simon says and parkour and I also helped people and did other stuff but that’s not important for event rank, I know that hosting events don’t take SUPER long to get but I just wanted to bring it up as I think it makes me different and that it also makes this application different.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Edited

dedication I would like to say that I’m very dedicated to MunchyMC. Munchy is one of the most important things in my life and I spend a lot of time on the server and when I can’t I spend it on the forums because I have made so many friends on here and the server has made me a better person like I’m not joking I was not the best person before munchy, just saying. 0_0

A trustworthy girl I would like to say that I’m trustworthy, I rarely lie and the times I do it’s because as an example my mom has bought a new hat and I think it’s ugly I still say it beautiful and I always try to keep my promises but I can’t always like if I have promised my friend to go to the movies but I have to go to a funeral at the same time I will go to the funeral and think it’s an important thing the higher staff can trust the lover staff as event members and helpers so I will be as trustworthy as I can.

Be nice I will try and always be nice and show every player very much respect because I think it’s one of the most important things to do as staff on a server and I will also try and make every player enjoy there time on MunchyMC.

Making the events better I think that the events are very good and fun but I will if I get event rank always try to make it funnier for the players by coming up with ideas to add onto the event but I will of course also host normal events and not only my take on the event.

Always contactable I will try and always be on Discord or Team speak so if staff want to contact me for something or a player want to just talk I will try to talk to you when I’m not busy.

Active This as you probably get means that I will be active, I have a lot of free time and I spend most of it on MunchyMC so I will be very active hosting a lot of events and talk or help people in chat and just be on for the majority of the day.

Commands you know

/Broadcast - With this command, you can broadcast a message to all players on kitPVP.

/Skit create - With this command, you can create a skit from the items in your inventory.

/Skit apply (Name) (Radius) - With this command, you can give the skit you created to all players in your event.

/Togglepvp - With this command, you can toggle PVP in your event.

/Event - With this command, you open the host page for automatic events like Sumo and Feast.

/Eventtpall - With this command, you can send a tp request to every player on kitPVP if you’re hosting an event as Simon says.

/Eventtphere - With this command, you can tp a player to maybe spectate the event.

/Eventkick - With this command, you can kick someone from an event if they’re breaking a rule or ruining the event.

/Eventban - With this command, you can ban someone from an event if they’re constantly breaking rules.

Manual events you know

Simon Says - In this event you need to do what Simon says but if Simon didn’t say it and you did it you’re eliminated.

Red Rover - In this event, you have to run to the other side without being killed by the slayer, the last one alive wins or if the slayer kills all players he/she wins.

Abuse Red Rover- This event is like Red Rover but you get some pearls, snowballs and you get speed 2 but the slayer gets strength 2 so don’t get hit!

Green Rover- In this event the slayer gets a bow and the players have to parkour to the different colors without being hit.

Colour Run - In this event the hoster says one color as red and then all the players must run to that color without being killed by the slayer.

Lucky Corners - This event is based on luck, the players get to choose one of 4 corners and then when everyone has chosen the hoster drags a leaver to randomly choose one corner, the corner that gets chosen gets the floor removed by a % that rises for every turn.

4 Corners - This event is like Lucky Corners Except for instead of a % of the floor disappearing the corner that gets chosen has a small sumo event and the players that win gets to stay alive, this goes on until only one player is alive.

Water Drop - In this event you try to land in the water but as the game progresses it gets harder because blocks start to get in the way.

PvP Water Drop- This event is like Water Drop but players get knockback sticks and can hit each other.

Parkour Race - This is a parkour event where the first player to finish the parkour wins.

Bow Spleef - In this event players try to shoot the TNT under other players with the flame bow they get while trying not to get spleefed themselves.

TNT Run- In this event you have to stay on the floor and don’t fall but however the blocks you stand on fall down so keep running!

KB Survival - In this event you get a stick with knockback 2 and try to hit the other players of an ice ring, the last player alive wins.

Death Run - In this event you try to finish an parkour but as you do the parkour someone is activating tarps to try and kill all players.

3v3 Brackets - In this event you make a team of 3 and then 3 v 3 other teams and the last team alive wins.

Solo Dodgeball Insanity - This event has the same rules as Solo Dodgeball but when the game starts the floor is turned into dodgeballs so players can easily shoot each other.

Dropper- In this event, the players have to land in the water without hitting any blocks on there way down if they do they get eliminated.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

Oh, why I want the rank? I have a few reasons.

Love hosting events First I want the event rank is because as I said I love hosting events so of course, I want to be on the event team like I can just imagine making someone’s day by just letting them be slayer in Redrover and how amazing it must feel or just making people happy hosting the events they want it must be the best.

Making people happy Second, I want the rank because I want to make players happy hosting events or just being nice or helping people, I also want to make the server a better place by just simply being active and making players happy lastly I just want to become a bigger part of the server as a staff.

Getting to know staff more Third, I want to get to know the staff more and making a lot of new friends because I think as an event team the different members talk to each other and after a while, everyone starts to get to know each other and I’m looking forward (if I get accepted) to get to know the event team.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I don’t ask for a lot of stuff so I will take things I have seen in the chat of other players asking and getting what they want.

Gavot Hosting what the players want

EeveeNoises Hostin Eevee says when people have asked

Errxr Letting someone be slayer in Redrover (i don’t remember who)

262ms being very nice, fun and hosting what people want.

Hpf Hosting very fun events and listening what people want, BUT hosted 4 corners without me D;

jk jk, he’s super kind and good event member.

All event team members Being very nice to all players and hosting good events

Anything else you would like to add:

I want to say that if you have read this than eat a cookie or something because you deserve it.

I also want to wish everyone that’s applying good luck and please give me good feedback on what to do better and rate so I know if I’m good or meh.

I will also be editing the application a lot only so you know like adding good things event members have done when an event member dose something good.

Sorry if bad grammar I’m Swedish.

Edits

1: I forgot Age and added it now.

2: I added the question All commands you know myself because I think it’s good.

3: I added one thing to How often can you host events.

4: I added /Event to Commands you know.

5: Added 262ms to Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive.

6: I “upgraded” my whole application.

7: I added some things to What sets you apart from other applicants

8: I added the question Manual events you know

9: I added two things to What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member

10: added Hpf to **Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive and I added the question Langues you know

11: I added dedication to What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member

1 Like

Didn’t read it to the end but ur pretty cool and cool ig +1 you seem legit

1 Like

Thank you very much I get why you didn’t read the whole thing It’s ok ;D

+1

• Good/Detailed application
  • Very friendly player
  • Very epic!

Best of luck!<3
-AlluTheVallu

2 Likes

Thank you so much ;D

1 Like

+0.7
This is a good application and you are a very nice person. The only issue is your activity. I don’t see you on KitPvP very often (I know this could be due to time zones, and I know you said you were sick but this also applies to a few weeks/a month or two ago) and a lot of the time that I do see you online is spent afk. Best of luck regardless!

-Atterax

1 Like

+1
This is a really detailed application in my opinion and a clear amount of effort was put into each response. You seem very friendly, and while I’ve never seen you online before (probably due to our different timezones) you have a pretty open schedule. Good luck on getting onto the team :smiley:

1 Like

I agree that I’m not super active at the moment but I have a few personal reasons but now I will go back to be on for all my free time like in dec and Jan and thank you so much.

Thank you so much and I think it’s because of time zones we don’t see each other.

1 Like

hi great detailed app +1
i haven’t seen you on but that’s understandable coz i play survival + time zones
hope you get accepted!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

You have just joined. Try to get more well-known and involved in the community.