About the Forum Moderation team

Hello! Welcome to this “about section” you could put it, of forum moderators!

This will briefly explain stuff such as forum mods do, how to get it, and what requirements there are, et cetera.

Firstly, what do forum mods do?

Forums moderators are members of the community who voluntarily moderate the forums. They have permissions on the forums such as being able create and or remove posts, being able to unlist or list topics, and lock or open posts at their discretion if necessary. They can easily be spotted via a shield next to their name.

How do I become a member of this team?

There is no formal application process for this team at the moment.

What requirements are there to becoming a forums moderator?

Well, there isn’t really a clear answer for this. However, things that may raise your chances include being well known in the community, having a good amount of knowledge of all game modes, maturity, helpfulness, and behavior.

Are forum moderators staff?

Yes, forum moderators are considered a part of the staff team.

Does being a forum moderator provide benefits on the server?

No, forum moderators do not get benefits in-game on the MunchyMC Minecraft server, however they do get an unique role on the discord and have access to forum moderator permissions.

How many forum moderators are there, to be frank?

You can find a list of forum moderators here.

How do I know if someone on the forums is a forum moderator?

When replying/messaging a staff member on the forums, usually there is a non-bold phrase like “Forum Moderator” right next to their name. However, forum moderators don’t always have such a suffix. For instance, some could choose to prefer to have their global rank take priority. Examples may include “Moderator,” or “Senior Moderator.” As well, they have a green MunchyMC “M” in the bottom right hand of their profile pictures. (As well of course the shield next to their name!)

Do forum moderators get paid?

Like most staff positions, forum moderators are voluntary, and therefore do not get paid.

• Written by: Crafty and Beel
  • Reviewed by: Cheater
6 Likes

u have to be 13

no wonder you’re not a forum moderator lol

1 Like

loved your introduction in the newsle- nvm LOOOL

1 Like

You also have to be 13 to use the forums :eyes:

Yeah that’s the point

1 Like

You act as if your section lasted longer than a month

1 Like

imagine thinking ur so funny that u can open an official newsletter with the grossest passage I’ve ever seen :rofl:

1 Like

six toxzic?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

oh hey yeah i helped work on this that’s cool

2 Likes