About plugins

Hello!

I have a quesrion about plugins that the MunchyMC developers use. Are they stock and premade like Pex or Essentials, made with Skript or with other coding languages? I want to improve at Skript and creating my own plugins, and its just a question that popped up while making some.

Thanks for your time,

Matt the doormat

Our plugins are custom-made by our developers. Most of the coding you do for minecraft is usually done in java.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I can’t really use Java for my server, as its hosted on a free service but thanks for your reply and ill keep it in mind :smiley: .

Have a good day,
mat the doormat

1 Like

yea why would they use skript? it doesn’t make any sense cuz skript can’t even connect skript to a java application, only with html js and only some other programming languages would work with a java app. skript is so unknown and to be honest, no one uses skript. it’s rly dead and even if it was alive, much better alternatives than just a not around good programming language

Edit i realized i was wrong until i searched up what was skript, ignore the things i said above

1 Like