A new woolwars map submission by IcePopcorn

@Fumaz @TheFrug @BFI01

Map Name: Magical Garden

Creator: IcePopcorn

Helpers: JetonPlays, NayumiHomHom, Moon1e

Map Type: Normal

Parkour Block: Ice Block (Not Packed), Quartz Block, Sea Lantern.

Player Podium Block: Blue Carpet

Images: OLD MAP (just incase) Imgur: The magic of the Internet
NEW MAP (with additional builds/islands) Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Map Schematic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HW8eHddVhtrdBnlf_VoVUFu6Z8lTlmxQ/view?usp=sharing

I listened to the suggestions and edited the map with additional clouds and islands! ty for the feedback

Thank you for the opportunity!

6 Likes

+1

Yes, this map should be added!

1 Like

Pretty good however almost half of the map is empty 9th screenshot. Try addind some more floating islands/stuff to fill in the blank spaces.
+0.25

1 Like

Reasons,

• Add more chests
  • Change up the tree that looks like a hurricane hit it
  • Make more islands
    Other than that looks great! Keep up the good work :D
1 Like

To start this off I want to say that from a design and detail perspective, I think the map looks really good!

The only thing I have to say really is I think theres no enough going on at the top. IMO it doesn’t really have the anything that really makes it look super unique. It is very well built but overall I agree with

About this

Chests spawn in the air by themselves (I think) so you don’t have to place them in the air. I think there should be enougn chests for it to work.

2 Likes

Unique block palette, and very detailed. Huge +1 for me; good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

+1 Interesting map!

The screenshots are not the best but that’s alright

I can give a full review if you’d like, I’ve been reviewing people’s maps to try and help give suggetions (Obviously only if they want me to)

1 Like

you are more than welcome to review my build! you can even roast the heck out of it. i dont see it as insulting i just see it as critical :D just say whatever you want im open to thoughts

1 Like

thanks for your thoughts! i do have to agree about the lack of things/builds in the top part. i just didnt have anything i thought would fit and i thought that adding more islands would make it look too bland or repetitive.
about the chests; i intentionally didnt put a lot of chests because some spawn randomly anyway.
and the tree; i am more of a terrain guy and trees arent my strong side :sweat_smile: so im currently trying to work on that part to develop my skills.

1 Like

tysmm <3 i did try to go for a magical kinda style and i think terracotta works best :D

Hey, nice map, however Woolwars does already have a few maps with this sort of theme. I really like the palette used but more islands definitely should be added. +0

2 Likes

good map yes yes +1

1 Like

+1 cool map.

1 Like

i added more islands and a new imgur link with more ss! tysm for the feedback <3

1 Like

+1 I really like the map and the idea, the build style is also great. My only recommendation would be to add more to the walls

1 Like

tysm for the feedback :D

+1 This is really good ice, keep up the great work!

1 Like

Looks pretty good but already a lot of maps like this and seems a bit empty -1

1 Like

seal pog

2 Likes

download

1 Like