A message I feel you may need to hear

I AM BACK!

I had a ton of fun this week while I was gone, and I missed you all a lot. I am back tho! I will still be a little less active because I am working on myself both physically and mentally, but I will still be around almost every day so do not worry! :smile:

With that said, while I was gone, I had something put on my heart by someone very special to me. I felt I needed to share because there is someone out there right now who needs this right now, and if you feel you are that person, just remember these words are for YOU.

I know you have been feeling depressed. Broken. Anxious. Like no one truly loves you. That you are alone. That no one can understand how you feel, but I am here to tell you, that YOU ARE LOVED. YOU ARE WORTH IT. YOU ARE BEAUTIFULLY MADE. It breaks my heart to know that you are going through what you are. Just never forget, that you are loved. There will be a breakthrough whether that be now, or some time soon in the future. Just keep on fighting. I believe in you and I am praying for you.
Not only do I love you, but God does too. Never forget that. :heart:

I know this isn’t really a forums worthy post… but it had been put on my heart to share here specifically.

24 Likes

Welcome Back Oracol :D

3 Likes

wb ora ora!

3 Likes

Yoo oracol, get back in this vc ;)

4 Likes

Welcome back Oracol!

3 Likes

wb colaralriolcaral

3 Likes

Welcome BACK or ac oal

2 Likes

Ty everyone!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

My best friend! HAHA THAT’S HIM!!! That’s exactly why I love you! :heart: :smirk:

4 Likes

wb zoom zoom boi :DD

3 Likes

wb Oracol :D! glad u had fun

3 Likes

Feel better king <3

3 Likes