A Kingdom Project

So I started working on a kingdom project 30 mins ago and I though I’d share my plans and get some suggestions from you guys.

This is a plan of where things are going to be after I am done with the project. (Most things are probably going to change by time and stuff, but Its how I imagine It will look )
1- I am not sure I was thinking something like a dragon statue or a high waterfall.
2- Farms, small houses, barns
3- Castle area
4- Everything that would be in an medival town - houses,shops etc.
5- Not sure at all Its a part of the mountain that I haven’t even touched and I have no Idea what to put (Maybe I will destroy it in the future and build more houses and stuff lol)
6- I was thinking of building the enterance to the castle there
7- Towers/ archer outposts.
I started work on the map very recently (30 mins ago) and I haven’t done anything significant (exept some terraforming here and there and the unfinished walls) Idk what to do with some parts of the map so I’d love to hear your suggestions! Here are some more pictures of the map that I am not sure about how I’d change.

This goes underneath the walls and I might build a shipyard (becouse its really close to the sea) or an even bigger enterance.

Same picture from the other side. /\

A picture from the top of the mountain (Where the castle might be) should I make it higher?

3 Likes

It looks great good plan!

1 Like

It looks amazing. Goodluck!

1 Like

I’m very exited to see how this turns out! The plan seems good to me, make sure to share the progress with us :smile:
Good luck!

1 Like

Fantastic layout! I suggest level five be a stair case to the castle up above. Also, have water running underneath the steps, like a creak or waterfall.

Try not to post on topics more than 2 weeks old.

1 Like