A idea for the Dilbert store

the idea is, where you can buy claim blocks with tokens, like 2k tokens for 1k claim blocks

3 Likes

If this was added, I feel like they should be more expensive than that… hmmm

2 Likes

Tokens are really expensive though, with irl deals

2 Likes

Alright, didn’t know that. I just personally have times where I have a crap ton of tokens and I feel like I could just buy a TON.

Plus with voting you get spins in the hub which also give you tokens. So it is possible to get large amounts of them fairly easily.

2 Likes

That’s true, you have a fair point here

2 Likes

Currently, you can spend gold to “buy” claim blocks when using the claim expand interface. If survival were to add the same functionality to tokens, it would be removing a grind component (mine gold to expand claim) in lieu of a currency that is

1. not really a part of survival, instead meant for other game modes
  2. mostly held by players with top ranks, opening the doors for people to claim p2w

I like your idea at face value, I just don’t believe it makes practical sense for survival to use tokens for anything other than cosmetic purposes

4 Likes

^^^

Moreover, there are ways to get plenty of claim block & tokens which are quests and vote.

While votes wouldn’t be the best way to get a lot of them, each quest line should be getting you at least half the stack of mini crate keys and those crates will mostly give you claim blocks and tokens. :)

(Boss fights are disabled meaning those quests will be immediately skipped and I could be wrong but you automatically get the rewards from them)

3 Likes