8 Years

It has been officially 8 years since I first joined Munchy. This server has been a huge part of my life, and I am happy to see that it still has an active player base after all this time. When I first joined, I was half way through middle school, and I am now over half way through college.

I would like to thank some players that made my time on Munchy more meaningful, and worthwhile than I ever thought a Minecraft server could be.

@Spistro Thank you for being my friend since the start. I know we haven’t talked too much in the past few years, but you have been such an amazing friend from the start, and I can’t thank you enough for just being who you are.

@leCyber Thank you so much for being a great friend over the years. You and Spistro definitely carried the first few years I played on munchy.

@Clockyy Thank you for being a great friend as well. It was a ton of fun working on your kitpvp map.

@CJPuff I know compared to the 8 years I have been a part of munchy, I wasn’t friends with you for very long, but it was a great time playing kitpvp and prison with you, along with being JMods together.

@qAshley Thanks for believing in me getting event. I had so many great times with you across the many years we have been friends.

@whippingcream You are such a great friend, and I am so glad we met. Hanging out with you on prison was the best part of quarantine.

@saladbutter and @Joedaboss I have known you guys for probably 5 years now, and I am so glad to call you guys friends. You guys are awesome friends, and I always have a smile on my face seeing you guys are still around.

@_Trap you were one of the biggest reasons I came back to munchy in 2020, and I am so glad we got to meet up IRL multiple times. I hope we can again sometime soon. Thanks for all the good times.

I definitely left out a lot of people, but this list would go on for ages if I named them all. Thank you to the MunchyMC Staff and Community for helping this gem of a server stay active for so long.

36 Likes

Happy 8 years Gould! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary Gould! Glad to still have you here playing with us :tada:

2 Likes

Gould more like uhhh uhhhhh uhhhh OLD AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHhhahahahahhahHhHjahahahajHAHAHAJAHAHAAHAHAHAHJ

Happy anniversary prison man

2 Likes

Honestly Gould, I’m so happy you are still part of this community till this day. Ever since I joined the Munchy community you have been nothing but helpful to me, especially recently my endeavour into the world of coding java you have been so helpful. I’m excited to see where the future takes you. Happy 8 years! :tada:

4 Likes

Lol ur so old

GG gould!

3 Likes

Wow. Happy 8 years! Such a huge milestone. I guess here’s to another 8 years? :rofl:

3 Likes

gould please carry my val acc
happy 8 years

2 Likes

jeez congrats dude :tada:

2 Likes

munchy just isn’t the same as it was in ‘81 (congrats on 8 years)

7 Likes

8 years is such a long time… My parents divorced 8 years ago, and it feels like it’s been multiple decades

3 Likes

Im sorry for your parents divorce and all, you don’t deserve that at a young age or any age but he just said he played for 8 years on a Minecraft server, that’s so random :sob:

1 Like

is this a farewell post

1 Like

The fking goat (freaking)

2 Likes