3 Ideas for Map 10

Some ideas I have came up with for Map 10!

• Charms reintroduced: In my opinion, charms were what made Map 7 the most favorited map because of how many special abilities there were across all the ultra legendaries, so I think a charms comeback would really be a good idea!

• Mining/Looting milestones: I would love to see easier ways to get access to UBs and MBs early map, so an idea for a way to do so are Mining/Looting milestones! So basically how it works is that every time you mine/loot a certain amount of blocks/chests, you get rewards! (MBs/UBs) Some examples of this are as listed
• 100k Blocks/50k Chests = 1 MB/UB
• 250k Blocks/100k Chests = 2 MB/UB
and so on!

• Mine bombs: Explosives that you can throw into the mine to create a small or big crater depending on what the Mine bombs rarity is, (Epic - Legendary) So basically how you aquire these mine bombs is through prestige crates or prestige points! Epic bombs could cost 3 points for 2, Ultra bombs 5 for 2, and Legendary bombs 10 for 2! The cooldown for the bombs would be longer depending on what the rarity is.

And these are all my ideas for Map 10! Let me know your guys’ opinions!

3 Likes

Stupid ahh idea just be quite :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Aint you Nathaniel B? Like bro its your bedtime take some Zs​:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

oooo I do love the mine bomb idea!! And the milestone idea would be a great addition!!

2 Likes

Idea is decent, people are normally pay to win start of map so people always have ubs anyways. But people don’t usually have 50k chest by like a couple days into map.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with you on the p2w part but if you have people like liam and imtoofat playing map 10 then im sure people could hit 50k in 2 days LOL

1 Like

Thank you Mala! And yeah me too that was my favorite idea

2 Likes

All this to steal my egirl :smirk_cat:
W ideas though, specifically the charms I think charms were a great addition to map 7, and I think the bombs could be cool if they’re implemented correctly.

3 Likes

Liam always been top looter. Fat only got #2 this map because looting this map is so fast + creative mode and I know y’all won’t be letting them loot map 10.

There is people that also loot really fast but stopped playing the lb doesn’t determine rn

Honerable mentions:
TSUTT
Gould
bhi

1 Like

Quiet* this is why you don’t deserve staff

1 Like

Some great ideas here, good job Jose. Anyways, I think all of them are good! Just maybe try and tinker with the passes idea, I feel like you could definitely add on some more ideas to that!

3 Likes

Alrdy stole her G

4 Likes

luga456 solos

3 Likes

fat only got #2 because he quit

1 Like

Please don’t necro-post (replying to a topic that has been inactive for over 2 weeks)