262ms's Staff Application [2]

Friendly and host fun events +1

1 Like

1 million +1s for you

1 Like

+1 - Proper application, very well organized, shows maturity.

1 Like

vouch

1 Like

+1 from me! 262 is extremely helpful in her role, and I believe she would make a fantastic mod! She is always willing to put players first, and has been an incredible friend!

…also looks like she could beat me up and this reply was DEF not posted out of fear of that

3 Likes

+1!
Me and 262ms have been friends for quite some time now, and ever since then it’s always been nothing but an amazing friendship. She’s a very active member on all platforms regarding Munchy and has a good knowledge of it all. She would be a great fit for Mod especially when it comes to her timezone, she’s one of the few people that are on and she’ll just do great.

Best of luck love :blue_heart:

2 Likes

+1 Such a good helper! Also…watch the caps nub <3

3 Likes

+1
262ms is extremely active and you can tell that she cares about Munchy a lot, she is also super friendly and easy to get along with. She is very active with her helper duties on kit and I think she would be an amazing addition to the MunchyMC staff team! (Even though I’m a lil salty I can’t even come close to beating her in a 1v1 ): ) Best of luck, Aussie!! <3

2 Likes

+1

A very dedicated, and kind helper! Very active!

Best of luck!

1 Like

+1

I don’t play KitPVP, but this application is very detailed, and you seem like you would be a very helpful and dedicated staff member! Good luck!!

1 Like

+1, Known 262 for the longest time, Shes the nicest person and is always there to help anyone in need. Really active and dedicated towards the server. She would be a great addition to the staff team!
I wish you the best of luck 262! :)

1 Like

+1
Active, helpful, deticated
Good luck Asiaa!!

1 Like

+1

Active, helpful and friendly. Even if she makes me cry sometimes ):
Good luck!

2 Likes

Beautiful application wow +1 only if you edate me LOL Jk I say that a lot on girls stuff ima stop doing that i sound like a perv lmfao ok +1 kind cool and helping :smiley:

1 Like

very unpopular on kitpvp with a lot of people but very helpful towards me.
+1

1 Like

Did you just say Asia? I thought this was 262ms LOL

4 Likes

+1
Well, I don’t have too much to say here honestly.
Incredible player, very active on KitPvP, very helpful when it comes to MunchyMC support, and finally is a very kind individual who’s very communicative and friendly ^^

Good luck!!

• McDonalds
2 Likes

Thank you all! :heart:

9 Likes

Howdy there @262ms. At the moment, we feel that you’re not quite ready for staff. If you want more details you can DM me on discord. We hope to see you apply again in the future!

2 Likes