262ms's Staff Application [2]

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been a regular player on Munchy for a year and a few months now.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes I can, I use the recording software OBS with great recording settings.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes, I have and use TeamSpeak 3 already.

IGN: 262ms.

Timezone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time (GMT+11).

Languages Spoken: English.

Server you would like to moderate: KitPvP.

How active can you be per week?

My Schedule will change from time to time, as I might have plans with my Family/Friends. Although this is a rough layout of my Schedule.

Monday - Tuesday : 1:00pm - 12:00am
Wednesday - Friday : 2pm - 1:00am
Saturday - Sunday : 1:30pm - 11:00pm

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined MunchyMC on January the 19th in 2019, one of my friends suggested MunchyMC to me and I have been active ever since.
One of the main reasons I continued to play Munchy is the loving community. Everyone makes you feel so welcomed and at home. I have made so many new friends whilst playing on Munchy, so many new memories and unforgettable moments.
One of the main reasons why I decided to continue playing Munchy would have to be Munchy’s KitPvP game-mode, as it is so different from every other KitPvP server, for example, The Kits. There’s such a wide range of Kits to pick from each giving you so many different abilities to use against your opponent(s).

I believe that’s one of the main reasons why I chose to continue playing MunchyMC, as it’s so different from every other server and has so many of its own features.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

Yes, I have been permanently banned twice on Munchy both for cheating. My first ban was when I very first started playing Munchy and my second being a few months later.

I have only been properly muted three or four times due to ‘spam’ (etc). Other than that my other mutes were jokes by Staff.

These punishments were indeed deserved, and now I have learned from my past mistakes.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

I do not have any experience as of now.

Do you have any anticheat experience?

I have very little anti-cheat experience (I don’t know how the MunchyMc anti-cheat works and I am open to learn!)

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

A few months ago I applied for the role/rank ‘Event’ and got accepted. With this rank, I have the ability to host manual events for the community. We have the option to host an event for fun, or for a rank (Elite), making my events more competitive! I tend to get the input of the community and ask which events players want, because I value other peoples opinions. I want to host events that everyone wants but most importantly, what everyone enjoys.

A few months later I was offered to be an eHelper (Event / Helper) on KitPvP.
Being a Helper allows me to mute people who break the chat-rules. And encourages people to come to me if they need help in-game or outside.

As far as I know, no Staff members are on to moderate KitPvP during the hours I play Munchy. Sometimes we get many cheaters that come on and ruin the game experience for others, the anti-cheat doesn’t ban them so they’re b-hopping / hacking for a long period of time.

By applying for this position it means that there will be a staff member on moderating KitPvP when there usually aren’t any on. By applying I will make sure no players are ruining the game experience for others by bhopping, or hacking in any form.

How do you work when in a team?

As I am an Event Member and a Helper, we’re expected to work as a team. If we don’t work together / as a team, we could double mute someone, host events at the same time, etc. The Event Team and I create new events for the community and host events together. If we don’t work as a team everyone will have their own way of doing things this meaning you’re all going in different directions. To combat this, communication is a vital skill that’s important when being in a team. (For example, asking the other helpers if they have muted the player that broke the rules, or ask the Event Members if they’re hosting an event) Working in team environments has helped me significantly improve my communication skills.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

The most difficult hack to detect would definitely be an auto clicker. However, some auto clickers are easily detected such as high cps (25+) and those who constantly click the same cps. Most auto clickers now have randomised clicks between two values which imitates someone who jitters/butterfly clicks and because of this, they are very difficult to detect.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

This is my second staff application, I was denied as they would’ve liked to see me do more for the community. And I believe I’ve done so!

14 Likes

+1

Nice person & dedicated. 262ms is very hard-working and really wants the position and would 100% succeed with it.

1 Like

+1

• Very good/Friendly EHelper
  • Very active
  • Always helping players
  • <3

Best of luck!
-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

+1, 262ms is such a nice person, she is an extremely hard working person, the application looks amazing
it has a lot of detail. She would make an incredible addition to Munchy’s Junior Moderator team. Good Luck 262!

1 Like

+1

One of the most helpful and kind staff, and really mature, (when necessary). Overall a great application, and wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1
best helper

1 Like

+1
Very kind, helpful, and active and has done a lot for the community as a helper and event member. Good application and would be a good addition to the staff team.
Best of luck!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you everyone. :heart:

1 Like

262 is always being helpful, from chat moderation to hosting events. They are a great candidate.

+1 Good luck!

1 Like

+1
-very helpful
-active
-friendly

Also am I just dumb or does it say you are online 11 hours a day?

1 Like

+20

One of the most active, if not the most active Australian players out there on all the platforms (in-game, teamspeak and forums). Whenever I see 262 on she is always ready to help other players, besides of that she is very friendly and mature.

You better get accepted 20.
Best of luck!

2 Likes

best aussie +1

1 Like

+1

• Incredibly active
  • You’re always helping people in chat, and you’re very friendly and mature.

Best of luck! :smile:

1 Like

+1

• Really friendly.
  • Active.
  • Respectful
    Goodluck :smiley:
1 Like

+1 yes good person, helper and event

1 Like

Hello 262,
You are very friendly, passionate, have a good application, and seem to know a lot about how hacks based on in-game experiences.

+1

1 Like

just accept this person already plz +1

1 Like

+1 in my book, very active and a nice person! Good luck!

1 Like

Constantly helping players
Is very active
+1

1 Like

+1 to 262!

I’ve known 262 for quite a long time. Throughout this time, I’ve always seen her being active in the community. Extremely friendly and knows a lot about Munchy. 262 has contributed a lot to Munchy while being event and helper but I feel like she can contribute so much more as a Mod.

Smooth app, best of luck 262!

2 Likes