2 years on munchyyy thank you all!

October 15th 2023… dang it’s been 2 years since I joined munchy first time in 2021. wow. Time has passed quick.

Just wanna say, thank you to all the beautiful community on here, especially survival since that is the game mode I main, the welcomes are an amazing way to start my time basically everyday playing. And HUGE thank you to my friends, such as: @georgeVr , @Starry_Dreams, @Candlea ,@Repuffin, @Avilani , @Phol, @ledainaa, @BuffCorgi, @DrewskiLuv , @drgnfruits, @Galiaxie, @Monesteir, @Rinian, @Kiikyo , @Zoested , @Vicvi, @VioletRay , @danior, @TillyNugget and @Moumik. Including some from only surv: Brooke_sun, YellowBestieBee,SunnyPancake, Queenbee707, ShadowMellon002,SimpForD3m0, D3m0Th3QT, Lidiyarost, KitVixen, Apple_Kitten, CamSwag, Ava118, Janae_May and Caramal_Bunny. Most of you guys I met during somewhere mid year 2022 or end of S3. There’s many ppl i probs forgot to name… but amnesia does its work sometimes.

Biggest thank you to @Candlea however for helping me get to know you guys and the help on the server, inviting me to her old clan (ror) that i am now leader of!

Thank you especially to people like @Starry_Dreams, @Repuffin @Avilani and @DrewskiLuv and @Monesteir for being few of my most important and trustworthy friends. Hope there day i have to say bye to you guys never comes.

Munchy has one of the best community’s around Minecraft java that I know. And Im so happy to be in it! My life has changed a lot thanks to it. During this time of playing i got gifted monkey tag by @Moumik (ty), Sweetheart tag by @Galiaxie (ty), or tags such as DemiGoddess,Queen by SimpForD3m0, Vampire tag by @Monesteir , and lastly ++ by @Candlea (tysmmm).

Maining survival on this server has also taught me a lot about building, grinding, and my favorite of all, CUSTOM BANNERS (shop7…). Im glad im even somewhat able to help out new players on this server or even just friends. Talking to any of you guys is also amazing. Thank you lots.

Thank you for being a great community everyone! Ly all!

18 Likes

Hi Dan xD

1 Like

Congrats on 2 years karo :partying_face:

2 Likes

Time flew past too fast I remember Alya being 13/14 too lol

1 Like

You’re getting older, waifu. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sadly, end of the day will always be 2 years younger than drew so get to bully him.

1 Like

Ur a cutie. Ily

1 Like

Epic :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats on two years! It’s been a lot of fun getting to know you and joining ror, and I hope we continue to have fun on the server :^)

2 Likes

Aviii :) yeh I hope I get to demote u in ror for the silliest reasons again! And ofc repromote :heart: ur probs one of the best ror members ever

1 Like

It’s been over a year since u first joined ror too lol! Also when my shulker farm coming? /j

1 Like