[$1000 IN PRIZES] Prison Map 9 Rewards

PRISON MAP 9 REWARDS

INFO

Prison Map 9 begins Saturday, July 16th 2022 at 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 8pm BST

Rewards will be given to players based on the leaderboard rankings at the end of the map

PRIZES

Prizes will be given out to players that achieve these rankings on the leaderboards:

Highest Rank

1st: $250 Amazon Gift Card + Legendary Rare named after you in Map 10
2nd: $100 Amazon Gift Card
3rd: $50 Amazon Gift Card

Most Ultras Found

1st: $150 Amazon Gift Card + Ultra Rare named after you in Map 10
2nd: $100 Amazon Gift Card
3rd: $50 Amazon Gift Card

Top Fisher

Fishing Rod named after you in Map 10

Top Logger

$100 MunchyMC Buycraft

Top Miner

$100 MunchyMC Buycraft

Top Farmer

$100 MunchyMC Buycraft

Good Luck In Map 9!

29 Likes

first! Letssss gooo!!!

2 Likes

wooooo prison stuff that I don’t understand!!!

4 Likes

Third

This is very cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

nice cool awesome epic

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the whole map!

1 Like

This sounds sick :hushed:

1 Like

disneyyy :D

3 Likes

Very glad there’s an incentive besides the basic “item named after you” I’ll actually be playing this one

Imagine having a fishing rod named after you :pleading_face: :exploding_head:

1 Like

@Luga456

u can start making ultra on my name :smirk:

1 Like

Wow kind of insane that they are gonna add fishing levels past 100 just for me

5 Likes

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Are you allowed to have multiple people play on 1 account to claim this reward.

If so, how is that fair for solo players in any fashion.

2 Likes

You can do this for anything… fishing top, looting top, mining top, farming top… ranktop… literally anything

You want us to ban anyone who goes on someone’s account? Anyone who shows up as being connected to someone else? Accidentally false ban people for thinking alts are other people on the same account? Or you want us to watch people and specifically ban people we see who fish too much or loot too much or mine too much or farm too much on what we think is someone else’s account because we check each individual account to see if it could be someone else playing on their account?

1 Like

No, not ban people, What I am requesting is that people who participate in account sharing be disqualified from the leaderboards. It is simply unfair that the best way to win this prize is to risk your account details. I’m asking that you make it so people who do this cant claim the reward because its obviously an unfair advantage. Giving your account to somebody so that your account can fish more than is physically possible for a single human is simply unfair. The same should apply for loot top, wood top, and farming top. Dont actively seek out these people, but if somebody reports them, check them out a little bit. I dont think thats too much to ask.

Fishtop, Woodtop, Loottop, are about the accomplishments of an individual compared to ranktop where it is more geared towards the accomplishments of a gang. You shouldnt have to risk your account details to rise to the top, ever.

2 Likes

how would u get proof they are sharing.

3 Likes

That’s how it’s always been for anything. If you wanted to share your account for any advantage on prison in the past for a reward or to get ahead, or in any other server, there is nobody watching over to ban you for account sharing. It’s never been a rule and it’s not as easy to spot and enforce as you think, especially if people were to know it was a rule and made efforts to hide it.

6 Likes

kill leader boards that should be a thing and they can get like a tag or something

1 Like