0hDylan's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: 0hDylan

Timezone: EST

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPvP

How active can you be per week? Every day for at least 4 hours.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have been staff on serveral PvP servers ranging from some known ones (CavePvP, HCZone) to some non known ones (ColorPvP, wtap.us.) I do not care what the player base is. I only apply for staff on servers that I see would benefit with my company as staff.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? Around 8 months ago. What made me personally stay is the fun I have while playing KitPvP. With tons of kits that are balanced for the most part and the active players.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Coding Anticheat, no, but checking logs of players who are flagging them combined with reports from the other players, yes.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Languages spoken: English and Hungarian

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? So far, I have just been a casual player on the KitPvP server. Playing with friends, making new ones, and generally making the server a more positive place for the players.

What is your greatest strength? Connecting with the player base as a staff member and really diving into what the players think of the current state of the server. I am also good at making sure the players abide the chat rules as well.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I am very good at working with a team. Ever since I was younger I’ve always loved working with others to fight a common issue, in this case cheating, breaking server rules, etc. I believe everyone on the staff team can equally contribute there ideas, thoughts, etc.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I have been in the PvP community for over 3 years. I am am aware of all types of cheats, whether it is closet cheating, blatantly cheating, or just simply autoclicking. When I am 100% sure that a player is cheating, they will absolutely receive the corresponding punishment. I will not go off of one report. I will go through several steps to determine if a player is cheating.

Your application lacks detail, good luck though!

You are on the right track but you have to add more details. Check accepted applications if you need help.
+0.5 for now.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!