MindSongs Monthly Build Exhibition (March)

Told you I was going to end up doing these once a month at this rate. Not much to report this time though, haven’t been as motivated as I used to be because of mental health issues. Still, I got something done at least, which is the 4 Team King of the Hill arena I showed the WIP of last time!

More Detail shots in here (to avoid a super long post)

Here are the outsides of each Team Base-

And here are the interiors, not a lot going on but showing anyway!

That’s mostly it I have this time. I guess I can show my last 2 find the button rooms? They haven’t been moved to survival yet, honestly don’t even know when they will lol. Here’s those anyways.

Outer Space is more easy to look at I think. I just like the thematic aspect of button rooms I can practice with rather than making it difficult. That’s all I got for March. Maybe I’ll eventually apply for Builder in April, but I don’t think I’m that level yet despite all these builds. Not the best at hyper-detailing which most people like. As usual, feedback is appreciated, and I will be back to carry Build Discussions again in April

14 Likes

:hushed:

3 Likes

cool!

4 Likes

You know your builds are pretty good when you get alex to come out of hiding

4 Likes

Well that was unexpected

3 Likes

These look really cool. I really like the “soul base” bone block design. Your builds have been improving each time I see them and it’s cool to see your designs (the find the button rooms especially).

2 Likes

Thanks! Did each 1.16 biome for every corner, bone block structures are what the Soul Sand valleys have and not much else so I didn’t have much to work with. Unlike Basalt pillars, I wanted to make the bones look like actual bones with the curves of ribcage bones, which is why they’re like that. Kind of awkward on the big scale with a limited height, and the middle parts I put in because without connecting them it looked even worse. The Basalt ones I kinda gave up on to be honest, definitely think I could’ve made them look better, I am just not immune to cutting corners

3 Likes