Timezone:
CET +1

Discord username:
lilwilly#1723

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
1,5+ years, used to play a lot of kitpvp

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I don’t really have a proudest or favourite build, but some time ago I was really proud of these houses I made: Aa - Album on Imgur

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I know all plugins included in FAWE.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I’m really good at making big and detailed trees, and at making and coloring terrain. I’m currently improving on structures.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have worked for Invadedlands and I am currently builder for TapL (tappleworld) and Happy-HG

1 Like

Solid builds but I’d like to see more. In your previous trial there was a severe lack of progress. If you can improve your activity this time around then I think you’d be a valuable asset.

1 Like

+1

good builder dont @ me

1 Like

+1

Good builds, nice houses. But I think it might be a nice touch to see more of the terrain coloring you mentioned, if you have it :heart:

1 Like

-1 I would like more proof of you working for invadedlands and TapL because I have never seen you build for invaded at all. DM me on discord at Lyte#1682 but to be honest if your lying sorry I might be the reason you get denied (If you worked for invaded and TapL and you can provide true proof I’ll remove this post.

+1 I LOVE those mountains, dude! Good luck!

1 Like

he worked for ILwhen bearbuilds wae head builder

1 Like

+1
We can clearly see that you have a lot of build experience from other populated servers. Your builds are decent and I can see that you are capable of building some pretty advanced builds. I’ve talked to you before and I can confirm that you’ve worked for Invadedlands. Good luck :smiley:

+1 builds are really good, loved the terraforming and I can confirm you were a builder on Happy-HG

1 Like

+0.5
U haven’t been a part of munchy for 5 years
but decent builds

I like the builds and i see you do a lot of structure builds i would love to see some scenery builds especially because if you are told to build a kitpvp map most of the build will be more scenery than structures however the builds you have shown i love!

Good luck!

1 Like

Woah. +1

1 Like

i’m closing my own application, because this is taking too long and i’m currently working for a ton of different servers anyway

pce