Zionixion Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: :Zionixion

**Timezone:**CEST (Central european summer time)

Discord username: Lacko#4686

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Not for too long , but I do really enjoy the server!
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

51|690x388
![35|690x388]
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: It would probably have to be the titanic ship one and the weird house and especially the dragon arena one and actually all of the builds it took very long time and it was hard

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins? Well i am experienced with both because i used to own a server so i had to use them to build warps and spawn

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): oh strengths are structures and just a little bit of terraforming Weaknesses are: Im not good at recreating things from a picture im only good when it comes to my own imagination and also detailing

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? Well as i said i used to own a server so that is where i built and i also had builder on other servers and i built warps to help

Describe yourself: I am a 14 year old boy, i live in Serbia i speak english almost fluently i love to build alot especially in minecraft creative because i can expand my imagination and build things that come on my mind i played minecraft for 7 years im currently getting into highschool i signed for computer repairing in terms of working hours we can make a deal over that and talk about it over discord or teamspeak!

you are very creative with your builds and you have showed us some different styles, which is good. Unfortunately I think your builds are under detailed and a little small. Im going to give you a +0 for now, good luck though!

Sadly your current builds really lack detail. Take a look at the accepted applications to see the level of detailing expected, especially since you said it was a strong suit of yours. But your two house examples look really unique and I like your ambition.

Yes i know but tell me what do you think about these buildings i have been building since last night 1am it took very very long and it was hard especially the dragon arena one!

Your new buildings look nice, although I can’t see much detail from the images since they are so far out. Do you think you could explain what these buildings are? I’m struggling to see what they are meant to be.

Well the last 5 are unique houses i guess that came from my own imagination the other 4 are warps which i made for servers and the first 2 are just random builds i guess!