| ZeePog <Winter 2020> Staff Application #6 |

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing for 2 years now!

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I mostly use OBS.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes!

==============================================================================

Application

IGN:
ZeePog

Timezone:
CEST (Central European Standard Time)

Languages spoken:
English, Swedish, Norwegian & Danish.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:
Survival & WoolWars, Mostly because I have played Survival for all the time I have been in MunchyMC and WoolWars because I have started playing it a lot more often than usual!

How active can you be per week?
Monday - Thursday: Minimum 7 hours
Friday: Minimum 10 hours
Saturday: Minimum 12+ hours
Sunday: Minimum 9 hours
Holidays: Minimum 12+ hours

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
No I don’t, but I do have some joke punishments.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have applied many times in the past, most of the time it was immaturity and I worked a lot on improving when I was told more specific reasons, which were inconsistency. I worked hard on it trying my best to be as I always am and it has stuck to me as a new personality, a more improved personality and maturity. I have also been told that I have improved a lot since my first staff applications by members and other staff members!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think it’s really good! Because I have been a very long term member of the community and I have a high trust level within the community and I am very talkative as well. I got whitelisted on the build server to do projects for the server, however I recently got offered to become a full builder, which I accepted. I have recently started hosting many events and creating them, I have also brought up a lot of different ideas for the community and I am also a nominee for the Best Survival Players of the Year!
I don’t spread toxicity, I am really positive towards others including staff. I am very dedicated to MunchyMC and really well-known within the community and staff team, and recently started being really active on the forums and getting more active on the community discord!

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
When I first started I didn’t know much about being staff and all that, however. I love to help people whenever I could so that’s what I did and have been doing for all the time I have been around. I always watch chat whenever I am not AFK or not playing and always help people whenever they are in need.

I thought to myself one day that I should give it a go for staff which was a good idea!
I got into learning more about moderation and knowing hacks and the names of them, I learnt quickly. I have been very long friends with most of the staff members and some members in the community as well and some has told me that I should keep applying and that motivated me a lot! The community and the Staff members has kept me up for applying ever since I started applying, and I appreciate it a lot!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
8.5, because I have been moderating a lot on other servers in the past and I learnt a lot from it. I even learnt more from seeing others moderate in-game and I took notes from it to learn for myself! I have also been watching chat a lot for a very long time and I always help people in need or tell people not to spam/curse/flood etc if that happens. And as the time has passed I think I have a pretty good knowledge in moderating a community!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
8.5, because I have been reading a lot about hacks for the time I have been in Munchy, I watched videos too. I found hackers myself in Purgatory and even in-game on other gamemodes/servers!
I know almost all of the most common hacks and impacts and I have been recording a lot of hackers in Munchy!
(Also when I used to moderate on other servers, I used to find a lot of different hackers!)

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have about 20 videos of hackers so I put them in a Playlist!
I have also contacted moderators about rule-breakers or /reported them in the past a lot!

==============================================================================

Banner2
Small note to everyone that has been supporting me and motivated me to keep trying, thank you so much, I appreciate it with all of my heart. :yellow_heart:

Edits:
#1-10 More details added!

31 Likes

The biggest +1.

Sorry to say, but no one deserves JMod more than this lovely, kind and friendly man <3

4 Likes

+1 yes yes YES!

Zee is an amazing person and truly deserves to be part of the staff team <3

3 Likes

I’ve been friends with you for a while, especially recently when we teamed up on the Survival build competition. We’ve been in TeamSpeak all day almost every day since then, and in that time, I’ve gotten to know you much better than I ever could have expected, and I can say without a single doubt in mind, you 100% deserve the position. I can think of very little people I’d rate as a better choice xD

You’ve been here since day one, and since then, you’ve learnt pretty much everything there it to munchy. You’ve been kind, respectful, helpful, funny, active as hell, and it shows! Honestly, it’s been way too long overdue, and I would love to see you join the team! BIG +1 From me :DD

3 Likes

+1 zee pog

2 Likes

+1

• Extremely nice person
  • Very active
  • Always helpful
  • Good application
  • Deserves it

Best of luck noob<3

3 Likes

Zee has been always helpful to many people and even making maps, giveaways and small events for Munchy, even if he’s a Survival main player, I also see him on Woolwars, and even sometimes on Kitpvp.

I’ve talked to you many times on TeamSpeak, and you’re pretty much a chill guy and kind overall. I wish you the best of luck with your application Zee! +1

2 Likes

Although I don’t see zee as much as others I can tell they are a very nice person and deserve survival jmod!!!

+1

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the support!! I appreciate it so much :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

+0.5
I would defenitely say you’re a good pick for survival, altough I do have a feeling I wanna see you be more active on Woolwars since I dont see you alot. That may be different timezones tho.

1 Like

+1, From the short time I’ve been here I’ve usually seen Zee hanging around and overall being active. Even if I absolutely despise Zee’s luck in events, still a cool guy

1 Like

+0.5

You would make an amazing staff member but I don’t think you should apply for WoolWars and Survival.
I prefer seeing you staff on survival only!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the support! :smile: :yellow_heart:

@boriswoop Yup, it could be timezones sadly, I am usually on at the morning on my time or randomly at mid-day unfortunately.
@joekoe Main intention is Survival, I added WoolWars because I have started getting more into it recently!

2 Likes

+1

• certified freak, seven days a week
  • sends me daily tiktoks on snapchat
4 Likes

+1! Zee is v friendly and talented, all round a cool guy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

+2
There are many people on MunchyMc that can be a good helper but in my opinion, Zee is the best fit. He is very helpful, responsible and cares about helping out the community, not only himself. Zee, you truly deserves this opportunity. Good luck orangutan!

4 Likes

+1 Yes!

Zee is one of the most kind people I know and they really do deserve the role of JMod :)

Although they could stop calling me a boomer >:(

3 Likes

yeah you are a boomer though

4 Likes

i love you for what you said <3

3 Likes

Thank you guys!! :yellow_heart:

@xShrek biggest troll ever :lying_face:
@Rimurulu You are a boomer though <3

2 Likes