Zarotics Build Team Application

Hi My name is Zarotic, and id really like to be staff on munchymc, i have been on minecraft for over 5 years of playing, and i have alot of experience with world edit, designs, interior designs, and i can also build fast. i also need to mention that i would work for free, no payments just builder, i love to help out servers and build. i have helped out many smaller servers and built spawns for them. i also (i dont want to sound like a pleb) but i am quite a relaxed person and if there are any errors in what im building and if its not liked i can easily revert it I. so in conclusion i will work for free, i have alot of experience and i enjoy building alot. please consider this application and accept me into the build team.

IGN and past IGN’s: Zarotic (My Only IGN never changed it)

Timezone: Brittish timezone

Discord username: Zarotic#0797

How long have you played MunchyMC?: ive been playing on munchymc for a little over 4 months now and i love everything about it

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: (in replies left images)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: (will find and put in replies)

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: i am very familiar with world edit i know how to use it know practically every command on world edit and how to use it correctly, voxel i have a little bit of knowledge on but i guess could be improved

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): my speciality is designs and interier and exterior i know how to make really good looking structures with stairs slabs etc my weakness i guess is size, sometimes i dont know if its too big or small

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i have been on multiple (around about 7) smaller servers and helped build spawns for them i love helping out servers and i have been building on creative for over 5 years now

Describe yourself: (i dont really want to sound like a knob here) but i consider myself as quite relaxed freindly and i am chill with whatever, so if something isnt liked that i build i am more than happy to allow it to be edited etc untill everyone likes it

thank you for reading and have a great day
Zarotic.

(also if you want some of my builds just ask!) :smiley:

Hey there!

Being a part of the Munchy team (as a builder) or staff member is a volunteer position. No one gets paid.

Here’s the thing, you’ve gotta use the correct format for build applications or your app will be immediately denied.

Hit the pencil icon next to your first post instead of commenting on your post to adjust to the format.

Format is as follows

IGN and past IGN’s:

Timezone:

Discord username:

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

Describe yourself:

2 Likes

as examiner said you need to use the format
but let’s talk about your build
I like them! but if you want to join the build team you need bigger builds and you will need to know how to work on big builds
Good luck

As a builder you are expected to make huge builds (Server spawns, lobbys) your build is ok looking but its really small (and seems kinda rushed) and you have shown us only 1 build (sign doesn’t count for me) In the portfolio you need to show the thing that you are best in. Show us some more of more of your builds! Add more details on them (you said that you are good at building detailed stuff! Do some mega builds, detailed houses and stuff). GL from me!

another basic spawn, combined wood and quartz

a house i made, whipped up in like 10 mins lmao

Looks nice … good luck!

another house i build in like 20 mins lmao, will have more builds for tommorow

Decent application and good builds. The only thing I would say is create more scenes. Right now you have several builds but they are small. For example: rather than doing just a house, build a small town with different styles of buildings, terraforming, trees, etc.

Sure thing! Will work on it now! I’m trying REALLY hard to get accepted lmao

old tower i made (20 mins)

town i made (45 mins)

Hello there!

I looked at a few of your builds, and I have to say they look quite good, although I don’t believe you’re being 100% honest with your builds, and if you’ve built them or not.

Firstly, I’d say that being a builder here; not only will you need to be an exceptional builder, but you need to be honest, and respect the applications forms.

What you’re doing, is plagiarising someones work, therefore you’re passing it on as your own work, in order to get a ‘reward’ out of it - this being the rank of: Builder.

Now, the outer-shell of the build you’ve posted above is gone, maybe you based it off this idea, and heavily copied it, or you’ve made a schematic of it, and forgot the ice build, or you’ve purposely done this, to attempt to show that you can make phenomenal builds in a short about of time. On part of this, the signs are different, as you’ve posted, and I believe you’ve done that as another tactic, to make it look like it’s actually YOUR build.

I guess we’ll never know, anyways, here’s the link to the copied build for anyone that would like to evaluate it, https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/professional-server-hub-lobby-spawn---download/.

I also know, that this isn’t your idea, as it says in the application that you’ve never changed your MC name, and I’ve confirmed this on: https://namemc.com/search?q=Zarotic.

Thanks,
King.

?? i didnt steal anything! i can show you proof all of the things shown are all on one world which i can show u

Hello!

Yes, you can download a schematic, and place it in the world. But I don’t actually know you did that, it’s more so a theory.

Although, it does seem a bit strange, that you have a spawn - that you apparently built - that looks exactly like the one posted over 5 years ago.

Thanks,
King.

I built this all on a single player creative world and you can’t copy and paste in single player creative worlds

Hello again!

As of my knowledge, all you have to do to get maps on a Single player world is to download them from a source, and then drag them into your ‘saves’ folder in your .minecraft folder. There, you’ve got them map.

Since I believe that you either done this, or downloaded it as a schematic, you would need to have Forge installed - there you CAN install worldedit, and then use it as a schematic to place on a single player world.

Thanks again,
King.

You can do that?

I swear on my life I didn’t know you could put schematics down I have built these all myself and I didn’t know you could paste schematics in single player

Hi!

That’s not really for me to decide or not, it’s for your examiner to decide if you’ve copied the build, using my link below that I’ve found

Nevertheless, I hope that you go further in your career as a builder, and that your application gets accepted.

Best wishes,
King.