Zaniki's Event Team Application

IGN:
zaniki

Timezone:
est

How often can you host events:
I am able to host any number of events in the time frames of
3:00 - 6:00 pm est on weekdays
10:00 am - 6:00 pm on weekends (these times are just a rough estimate)

What sets you apart from other applicants:
Something that sets me apart from other applicants is my dedication to the server. Over the past few months I probably have a play time of about 4 hours a day because I try to hop on the server whenever I can even if only for a few minutes just so I can say hi and interact with the community. another thing is that I try to be as respectable to everyone as I can. An example of this is I try to keep conversations about issues that might hurt my or the other person’s image to private messages so the issue may be resolved in a manner that does not hurt anyone.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
Something I can bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member is that I can aid in creating new events or just making the already existing events more enjoyable.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
The reason I would like to be on the event team is so I can help host the events that I have found enjoyable for others so they can find the server enjoyable or still enjoyable because I know that some of the older players only play for the events. Another reason is that it is a chance to interact and play with the community more.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• @Gavot is a extremely fun and fair event member he is always hosting events like sumo and has even hosted ping pong when I asked him to even though it really is a tedious game to host. He always tries to make things more interesting like I remember one feast he asked the final 2 people if they would like to be given OP items for the final fight they both agreed and probably had a better experience because of it.

• @262ms is a very kind event member and I enjoy the 262 says events that she hosts. these types of events are great because they can involve the non pvp community.

• @hpf is a great event member. He is always hosting sumos and Classic Red Rovers, and is just a nice player to be around. He has even set up just a random sponge launchers to make a small water drop game for a few people to have fun in.

Anything else you would like to add:
I know that there are many others that are applying for this position on the server and I wish them all the best of luck!

edit: how often I can host events

5 Likes

+1
A very kind, dedicated, well known player on the server who I feel would be a great addition to the Event Team. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for the support Atterax ily <3

1 Like

+0.5 A little young but I dig it

age doesn’t matterbl

1 Like

Agreed. It’s all about maturity luv

3 Likes

I think you a great applicant
-not toxic
-very friendly/kind
but something you should work on is your activeness, I don’t see you around much.
+0.8

1 Like

-_-

ok ty for the support

Its becuae you dont have the same timezones lmao

1 Like

+1
bec he gud

1 Like

+1 Zaniki is the best person and whenever he sees his friends (which is most people) hes always like “Hey Imortal!” or something and its just the best. His is very mature and a really nice person. Best of luck!
-Imortal

1 Like

+10000, Zaniki is the best friend ever and is always helping people and nice to everyone. ILY <3 <3
mature and active. I hope you get it <3
–Kitcaaat <3

2 Likes

+1 very cool very nice very epic

1 Like

+1.0 Age doesn’t show maturity, but you never know you can be wise! 0.0, But forreal good luck in the application stage process, and hope to see you in the future soon!

1 Like

ily 2 kitcaaat <3 ty for the support

+1 I think you’d be great!! Good luck friend. :)

1 Like

ty Asia best fwiends <3

+0.5 idk who you are but gl

+1
didnt even mention me by alright… jk ly man gl

1 Like

i’m sorry dude i though it meant people who are event members i have only seen you as normal staff but ily 2 dude