Tuesday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Weekends 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

What sets you apart from other applicants:
Some qualities that set me apart from other applicants are:

Active
Under normal circumstances I am a very active player(I will explain my recent inactivity in the what would you like to add section). I play almost every day and like to play in the events the current event members host. Sometimes I will sit still for a day and just talk in chat with people in the community.

Kindness
I always try to be as kind as I can to the other players of MunchyMC. I try not to be toxic in any way, and if anyone needs help with something or is new and wants to know how the server works, I try to help them as soon as I can.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As an Event member, I would try to host as frequently as possible events that I myself enjoy, and that other people enjoy. I would take suggestions from the community as to what they want as an event, and try to make the event more fun. My main goal is to make and host games that I enjoy so I don’t get bored, and to host what other people enjoy because I have had friends who have left the server because they were tired of the same thing everyday, so I will try to make sure I spice up some of the events to make players keep interest.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
The reason I would like to be on the event team is so I can help host the events that I have found enjoyable for others so they can find the server enjoyable or still enjoyable because I know that some of the older players only play for the events. Another reason is that it is a chance to interact and play with the community more.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• @Atterax is a kind event member who is active and he has let me pull the levers for some of the events that he hosts and hosted events that I have suggested.

• @Gavot (Gavot) is a extremely fun and fair event member he is always hosting events like sumo, and has even hosted ping pong when I asked him to even though it really is a tedious game to host.

• @EeveeNoises is a kind member of the event and staff team. I enjoy his Eevee says events, this type of events are great because they can involve the non pvp community.

• @262ms is a great member of the community. I remember the time where people were just lined up across spawn, and she turned it into a school role play somehow.

Anything else you would like to add:
My recent inactivity from the server was me taking a small break from Minecraft because I was having some health issues and my arms lost a substantial amount of muscle, so I took a break to take away the temptation of pvp and make my self not feel worse by losing.

I wish all the other applicants good luck!

:edit: small formatting errors
:edit: added age

6 Likes

+1

Very chill and mature

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

+1

• Active player
  • mature
  • very chill and friendly
  • Good application

Good luck! =)

1 Like

Thanks Alex <3

+1 you seem like a great person for event team.

1 Like

Thanks Apartracer!

+1

yes

1 Like

+1
cool

1 Like

thank you so much guys :slight_smile:

+1 Active and mature

1 Like

Thanks Void <3

1 Like

+1
Good application, active, and a great guy.

Best of luck!

1 Like

+1 yes

1 Like

Thanks guys <3

1 Like

+1 Mature and active

2 Likes

Thanks Brox <3

1 Like

+1, Good application!

3 Likes