Zahadoes Mod Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

===================================================================

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: I have been playing on here for about 2 months, I started in the beginning of November, and I have been addicted to the server ever since.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

• Well, I can record, but since I have a pretty bad laptop; I can’t really record at a high framerate. I hope you understand.

NOTE: I did test it out and I averaged 30-40 FPS when recording. This is actually amazing coming from my computer.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

• Yes I am currently using the program and I have learned how to use it. The TeamSpeak for MunchMC always has nice and welcoming people online! That really inspires me.

=================================================================

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

• Zahadoes

Timezone:

• Central

Server(s) you would like to moderate: If possible I would like to moderate the WoolWars & KitPvP servers.

How active can you be per week?

• Monday: 4:00 P.M. - 11:30 P.M.
  • Tuesday: 4:00 P.M. - 11:30 P.M.
  • Wednesday: 4:00 P.M. - 11:30 P.M.
  • Thursday: 4:00 P.M. - 11:30 P.M.
  • Friday: 4:00 P.M. - 11:30 P.M.
  • Saturday: 9:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M.
  • Sunday: 9:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M.

NOTE: I will be mostly online and available to speak to through these hours.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

• Not too long ago I was on my friend’s public server (It was pretty small.). This gave me a little bit of experience when dealing with hackers and cheaters.

• I also co-own and own multiple Discord servers that I manage.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined the server about 2 months ago from Skeppy’s videos (of course) and once I actually played on it I fell in love with it because all the people were nice, and just a general great experience. I fell so addicted to KitPvP once that I stayed up all night playing it.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? On the server I helped moderate on, there was a Anticheat on it, but it was very very bad and I do not know the name of it, unfortunately.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

• I have reported multiple people using the following hacks:
  • Flight
  • Killaura
  • Personal Information
  • Teaming
  • Video Link for evidence: https://youtu.be/OhMAE7RUFiw

Languages spoken: English. I plan on learning Spanish soon, but I have not started.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? Just the reports, I cant really spend money on ranks, so with money, I have not.

What is your greatest strength? -

• I am decent with Vanilla Commands and command blocks, though I am still learning.

• I can also be VERY dedicated to said orders and I will get stuff done as quick as I can.

• I can also follow directions very well.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:

• Actually, many people (such as friends) have commented on how good I am with teamwork and listening to other people’s sides and putting myself into their shoes.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

• A very long time ago I wanted to see what XRay was like (Never on a server, its against my morals to hack or cheat) and I tested it out on a singleplayer world.

• I understand that hacks or cheats are fun to use, but when you use it on things like multiplayer servers and such you are just ruining the experience for other players, and that it should be and is a bannable offence.

• P.S. I hope you can see that I am quite responsible at my age, and if you Decline my request, I understand. I have been considering becoming Moderator on this server for a long time and this is my attempt at it. I promise that I won’t let you down, if I am accepted. Thank you for your time. -Zahadoes

This post has been edited multiple times because of grammar fixes and to help get my point across faster but with even more information.

-1 Detail.

If you have a great application and are very active on the server, forums, discord and/or teamspeak you may get accepted! You can edit your application until november 1st. Good luck!

1 Like

Okay! Thank you for the information!

1 Like

Good App, but you might be a bit too young to apply! However, you seem mature for your age so I hope the admins take that into account!

1 Like

@CryptWarrior is an amazing helper/mod (hopefully!) and he’s only 13

1 Like

Lacks detail

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

Lack Of Detail

Too young to apply

Good App, Hopefully you get a new pc too.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about building my own or getting a pre-made better Desktop from like Best Buy or something. Need money. lol :moneybag:

There is no limit about how old you have to be.

1 Like

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!