You're Loved <3

I just wanted to let everyone know you’re LOVED…

I’m posting this to help bring suicide awareness into the light as my friend… recently passed away from it.
Even thought we are playing a game together, this is a community we are all in. How you treat others online is a big part of how people feel. We are in a generation of everyone is online, and many times people look for acceptance online. Some people come onto games, forums, or just the internet in general to run away from their problems in the real world. For many, this is the only good time they have in their life or it’s the only place they feel accepted. SOO… as a community I feel like we should treat everyone on this server we all share just how you would treat them in person. This is a great community so far and I haven’t seen issues yet BUT I still feel like it should be said. Just always know… you’re LOVED

(I didn’t know where to post this sooo I posted it here)

15 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

Much respect for you, a lesson everyone should learn.

3 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for this! I know everyone needs this at some point. Thank you!! <3
–Kit :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. I appreciate there are people in this world like you spreading awareness. :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this.
Online, cyberbullying is a bigger issue than it is in real life because people hide behind a screen and get no punishment for how they act.
It’s important to respect one another, and think about if what you’re saying is something you’d say to someone’s face.

5 Likes

Thank you sooo much <3

4 Likes

I totally agree <3

4 Likes

I agree 100%. :heart: When I and many people I know are upset, we will go online too to escape our problems, but sometimes people are just bigger jerks there. We all need to be nice to each other. You never know what someone may be going through. Plus, being nice can only bring good. Being mean can only bring bad.

3 Likes

Much respect, love you too man

2 Likes

Respect! :+1:

2 Likes

:hearts:

I suffered the same loss a while back, but I won’t get into that.

big respect :heart::heart:

why would you reply 2 months later, you got me confused and I thought this was a new post smh

(don’t comment on posts older than 2 weeks old)

1 Like

smh i wanted to show some love

1 Like