YouFrickenMuffins applicaton for staff

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
In total, yes.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes I can.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
YouFrickenMuffin, I think I will stick with it for a while.

Timezone:
BST

Languages Spoken:
I speak English, and know a tiny bit of french.

Server you would like to moderate:
Survival, this requires the most moderation due to the amount of X-raying players along with hacking players aswell.

How active can you be per week?
I aim for at least 5-6 days with 2-3 hours on each day. I could be a little bit more busy on Monday.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I love survival its my favorite server I’ve only played it for a couple days but, it gives me the classic feel of playing survival with some extra fun things.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
No I have no punishments whatsoever .

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No this is my first application.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
I have programmed anti-cheat for other games beside minecraft.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have ran into hackers along my survival adventure sadly I have not recorded evidence.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
Well I’ve gained a lot of play time. To be honest I haven’t contributed much, but I hope I can contribute more as a staff member.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I can be online most of the time, and prevent X-raying and other hacks. I will be as patient as it takes to gain evidence, and spectate a believed rule breaker.

How do you work when in a team?
I feel I can work well in a team with other people I am very social.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
Legit Aura it is a very hard hack to detect due to the fact it moves the player to face the target so that anti-cheat believes the user is not hacking.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I haven’t applied before.

Hey there! This application seems to lack a lot of detail. I would recommend focusing on your answers a bit more to further detail them! You can do this by elaborating on the simpler answers.

In addition, I don’t believe I have seen your username on Survival. Perhaps you have been in tab, but I have not seen you help players out in chat or speak much there. Being familiar with not only the server that you want to moderate but also the players is very important. I suggest boosting your activity on the survival server as well as assist players in chat when they need help.

Overall, unfortunately, I will have to give a -1. Regardless, good luck!

Application denied. You do not meet the prerequisites. You may reapply next season.