Youdy_YT 2nd Media Application

Channel Link http://youtube.com/youdy

Number of subs: 1,547 as of this post.

Average number of views per vid: 200-500 (getting better with my uploads)

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: about 3 years

Servers for which you have created content: Lunar,PvPDojo,badlion,mcpvp,various old kitpvp servers, munchymc, minemen, and the list goes on!

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? What I think would make me a good candidate on MunchyMC is that I am trying my best to grow my channel, and having MEDIA opens a whole new door of possibilities. I can host events and create better, more exciting content for all of Munchy! Ever since the new Requirements dropped for media rank, I started grinding immediately and now meet the sub and view criteria! I will create the best possible Munchy content that isn’t something overdone. I am open to try new things, and have been trying to get better at creating videos ever since I made my channel in 2013. I have never stopped trying, and when I have free time, I would try and get a video together. I am always open to try new things, and with Media rank, it will help me achieve those things. I am also insanely active on MunchyMC, because I enjoy the server and it’s community. Those are the reasons why I think I would make a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC.com

P.S: Thank you for taking your time and reading my application, I hope you have a good day.
~Youdy_YT

2 Likes

If you are applying for Media, you should use the correct application format.

Channel link: <-------------- (you may have missed this :slight_smile:)

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:

Servers for which you have created content:

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

• Remix
1 Like

+1 otherwise

1 Like

oh my god, I am so sorry! I totally missed that when copying. Let me fix that right now. Thank you so much for letting me know!

2 Likes

+1 man, nice channel, (I subbed).

2 Likes

+1 Nutty at the craft.

3 Likes

+1 fits all the requirements

2 Likes

+1, I have seen you improve on maturity since your last application and you meet the requirements.

3 Likes

Thank you so much everybody! :D

2 Likes

+1 chill and fits the requirements

3 Likes

+1
Chill
Meets requirements

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

3 Likes

+1 niceeee

3 Likes

Congrats! We’re giving you one month of Media. To further extend this rank, please be sure to upload quality Munchy content and continue to be mature in-game.

1 Like