Yoshirocks' Media-Rank Application

Hello fellow Munchy players! My name is Yoshirocks ( IGN y0shirocks ) and this is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXXwv_TOATDZdHNuq-lpLgw.

As of 9th December '17, I have 2100 subscribers.
Also, I average around 500-700 views per video.

I have been creating content for other servers since the past year and a half. I haven’t recorded a video at all on Munchy, but by observing the potential in this server for videos, I really do wish to record videos here.

I have mainly created content for JartexNetwork, about 30-40 videos of that server. I am looking however, to switch up my content and I believe Munchy could be a great platform!

To be honest, I just love meeting and recording videos that engage with the community. Especially with such an engaged playerbase, I would love to make good videos that entertain you all. I do hope that all good content creators are accepted, and I strongly prefer Quality over Quantity. Let me know what you think! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for applying :smile_cat: I am very happy to hear you’re looking to make content for Munchy.

I really just looked at your latest video and can confidently say the video skills were perfect; editing, commentary, gameplay was all good, your engagement throughout the video was especially noticeable. You work hard on making a decent video and I can agree that it’s quality and not quantity that matters.

The only thing I would suggest is making a video on Munchy while this is pending. This would help us know what to expect from you, and would further prove your dedication to this role. I really hope you stick around; you do have a lot of potential and I’d really like for you to be apart of this team :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Indeed I’ll work hard to make a video for munchy. But I really can’t before the 21st as I have very tough exams. However from that point forth do expect content from me :sweat_smile:

No problem at all, keep up the great work :smile_cat:

Your vids are really adorable actually.
I’m giving you Media rank for 2 weeks as a trial. Please upload a Munchy vid in that time; we’ll assess your suitability at that point and we can extend your Media rank at that point.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Watched your vid on Munchy;
Extended your media for 3 months!

2 Likes