YiexX's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
Current: YiexX Past: 0913523193249341, WFHUIWJEK, YOLORandyYOLO, 0913523193249341, 1153691929196193, blackdiammant

Timezone:
PDT

How often can you host events:
5-10 Times a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I’d like to think that I am very active and in tune with the community and what the community wants.
I am determined to stay active and host what events the community wants

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I will bring a constant stream of events and will try to bring back a lot of events that aren’t as often hosted anymore. I also intend to create multiple new fun events that I will try to make as simple as possible so other events can host them as well! :3

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Besides the ones already listed, a few would be, helping fix things around spawn if for example someone used a kit to abuse and break blocks so I asked an event member that was online Clockyy and he would fix it for me nd for people playing, asking for event ideas that the community may want in the future as in I gave an idea to Clockyy for an event to make and so he did when he hosted it everyone liked it,hosting long manual events when someone asks as an example Instead of one event member to do a long event such classic red rover, MadinToilet and Clockyy collabed to host a Classic Red Rover so it would be easier to host while the people enjoyed it, I know that last one was already in the examples listed but hosting manual events like color run and red rover or classic red rover, they take a lot of time and I’m glad that some events will host them without delay when asked and make people’s day.

Anything else you would like to add:
Before I type anything I would like to thank you people for reading my application and sharing your thoughts and feedback on it. I’m willing to help the community as much as possible and trying to make the best experience for the community as I can. I plan to be determined to help do events and do my part… Now I would like to say that I know in the past I have not been the best nicest person ever, but I would like to think that I have gotten better and have been a lot nicer and outgoing in the recent months and I’m hoping you will consider me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

See you all the time very kind on ts and in game +1 good luck <3

+1 very nice in game
mature
pretty short application
killed me outside (so -1 for that)

overall +1

Good luck!

EsioTrot64

1 Like

+1

Mature, great builder, awesome guy.

Nice application.

1 Like

Perhaps add in a bit more detail here! They want unique players!

I’ll still give you a +1 though! You’re a pretty nice guy with a good personality. You’re mature when you need to be and a goofball whenever you don’t need to be mature.

Good Luck :)

+0.5
Mature sometimes
Good application
Good luck!

+1
Very Mature
Decently Active
Good with players
and more!

1 Like

+1! Great friend, great laugh, what else is needed!

+1 taught me a good gambling trick on prison gg

+1 might not be as cool as me but hes still pretty cool

+1

Very chill
Humorous
Mature
Great to talk to in Teamspeak

Good luck!

Thank you all for the kind replies :slight_smile:

Thanks

I believe this role would suit you very well, for reasons already stated I would like to see you on the team.

Good luck 0913572630892351 :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thanks CatTech! :slight_smile: appreciate it

+1
a lot of numbers

Thanks Minerand

Trolled me so much -1
Just kidding +1

Thanks Twisted_Treeline

:+1: cool

:smiley: