- EXTENDED DEADLINE -Ye Olde Medieval Build Competition!

Ye Olde Medieval Build Competition!

- DEADLINE EXTENDED TO THE 27TH MAY (8PM EST, MIDNIGHT GMT) -

Greetings people of the universe!

We are pleased to bring you another fantastical, magical build competition!

The theme for this Build Competition is :european_castle: Medieval Builds! :european_castle:

Go wild with it! We will be accepting entries of anything your heart desires, big or small. Castles, cottages, knights in shining armour, dragons, enchanted forests, mythical creatures…

We have upped the max team size for those wanting to do bigger projects, and altered the judging criteria for those who prefer the small and beautiful. The more creative the better!

The builds will be judged by our fabulous trio of judges - the chivalrous @Antfrost , the beauteous @RedBloomingRose and the exceedingly mythical @DragonsMaker .

The competition will close on WEDNESDAY the 27th May at Midnight GMT (8pm EST) and the winners will be announced a few days later

Competition Rules:

Solo and team builds are allowed. On a team build ALL builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members.
For this competition, the max team size has been increased to 5

Only one build per player/team. You cannot be part of more than one team.

No inappropriate or offensive builds, obviously.

No schematica or printer

Submitting others’ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

Staff members, including Survival staff, are most definitely allowed to submit entries

How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Build:
  • Favourite mythological creature:

You may include up to two screenshots of your build in your reply.

Please make sure your build is claimed or sufficiently protected, and that you have checked the coordinates to make sure they are accurate.

Prizes:

Winner: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 15 Crate keys
Second place: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 10 Crate keys
Third place: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 5 Crate keys

If we have a lot of entries, runners up may be offered a small prize as well!

Keys will be split equally between all team members

Judging criteria:

We will be visiting your build in game, and looking to see how it does in the following areas

CREATIVITY
Attention to detail
Aesthetics
Build Quality/Execution
True to theme

Good luck, ya noobs!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me anywhere you can find me.

Love and Sparkles,

~ Ibby xx

17 Likes

I look forward to seeing all of your creative builds! I hope to see at least ONE epic dragon/knight fight. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

sounds cool

Epic! Should be exciting! :smiley:

1 Like

Finnaly one i can maybe do lol

1 Like

Goodluck everyone!! :))

You guys are gonna get destroyed ima build ocean

With no waves or anything at all

gl all <3

1 Like

so… not build size limit…? O:

ehhehehehehe

2 Likes

: O I think I’ll participate this time. : )

3 Likes

muahahahaha

I would participate but without prazloro i have no hope

2 Likes

Time for me to prove (or see) if I can even place in a build comp without @DragonsMaker on my team :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck everyone! Let the best build win OwO

GL everyone!

Very very excited to see this!! Are normal players allowed to observe the builds once they are done and/or scored? I would love to be able to see what my fellow players will create!! Either way, it’s a super cool idea and I send my good luck to all those participating!!

1 Like

Yes, ofc they are :D

1 Like

Good luck everyone !!

1 Like