Yanler (was BCK_bearman)

Timezone:
US EST

Discord username:
Yanler#5755

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Dec of 2018

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

The 1st build is Normal tree house that I made when I was free on time. My 2nd build was a castle that I spawned a ender dragon on top of. The 3rd build is what I call candy land, it took me 3 day to make this map (I made it like a small KitPVP map) The 4th build is a jungle wood tree house (i lost the screenshot of the completed version) The 5th build is the Medieval KitPVP map I made, it took me 4 days to make. And my 6th build is a castle with blue towers and flags, and on different height levels, it took me 3 hours to make. My 7th build is my town with the very tall tower in it, and it had 3 statues of my old skin, it took me a month without WorldEdit. My 8th build is a build of my house in real life, Grian is a minecraft youtuber. And he said to recommend people to build their house in real life in minecraft. (When I said it took this many days to build, I did about 3-4 hours a day on each build)

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
I’m good with World edit, I have never used Voxel before.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My good at Medieval, forest, and candy theme builds. Terraforming, I’m ok ish at.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have not worked for any server, this is my first build app form. I have been building world since i was 12. I started out building houses out of diamond (like any new player to the game) then I started going forward in being a better builder.

Describe yourself:
My Name is Ewen William Cameron. I’m 15 years old, 5’ 9". I have built things on my practice server, and my friends think I’m a really good builder, recommend I apply for builder on a server.

+0 You might want to add a little more detail to your application. Also the link to your builds doesn’t work, it might be private. Try and sort that out!

The link to the build is not loading for me. Also the application lacks detail.

Sorry, I have never used imgur before this should work.

Application lacks detail oof, I’d suggesting editing it and adding more builds that show more detail if possible.