xShrek's - Staff Application [2]

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: My current username is xShrek. My past usernames can be found here.

Timezone: My timezone is UTC +2 (Central European Summer Time) right now, but will shift back to UTC +1 on the 27th of October.

Server(s) you would like to moderate: I would like to moderate KitPvP as that is the main server I play and perhaps Survival Games after release.

How active can you be per week? I believe I can spend a good amount of time to devote to the server. I am on at least 2-4 hours a day. Depending on work/school this could be less, but I would notify the higher-ups immediately if any (unexpected) events or situations occurred that could result in an absence / less activity.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: On my previous application I said that this would be one of the weaker points of my application, but that has changed. Currently, I am a Moderator on PvPLand. On here I staff with a few old munchy players. Although moderating a practice server is different than a kitpvp server, I still believe that becoming staff there has grown my experience with hacks and also learnt me how to professionally handle certain situations. Last but not least, I am fairly certain that I can combine staffing on both servers.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I was looking for a soup server similar to McPvP and I stumbled across MunchyMC in June 2016, mid-summer break. Back in the days, there were so many friendly players, and I ended up falling in love with the community very quick which made me stay. As of now I have hit the 3 years mark and I surely wanna extend that by another year!

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I have experience with anticheats by playing around with them on private servers and working with them on the server I am currently staff on. I basically know the essentials on how they work and how to work with them. Obviously, this won’t be completely the same as the MunchyMC anti cheat, but I am very keen on learning new things!

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: Here is a playlist of a few hackers I have reported. All the evidence I submitted was sufficient. (This playlist will get updated overtime) Evidence of dirty rule breakers - YouTube

Languages spoken: I can speak English and Dutch fluently, as well as a bit of broken German, French and Chinese.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have contributed to MunchyMC in a few ways, such as being a Helper and on the Idea Panel team & Build Team. In the Idea Panel team and on the forums I have suggested many things of which few actually got implemented. Take a look at my titan suggestion that was added. Some other ideas that I have suggested can be found here:

I mentioned the Build Team as well, because when I was officially part of the Build Team I built multiple maps. My personal favorite one is definitely the Sumo map that is currently in rotation! I have also done some bits of the current prison map.

Besides of me being on two official teams, I am currently a Helper on MunchyMC. As a Helper, I have contributed to the server a lot by helping out the newer people with their questions and needs. In addition to helping the players, I also moderate the chat and try my best to keep it toxicity free.

What is your greatest strength? As said on my first application, I believe that I have several great strengths that make me stand out from the other applicants.

First of all my socializing skills, I can and like to interact with others, I find it easy to approach/engage in a conversation. This is why I can get along with the majority of players. I feel like that this is especially noticeable in both Teamspeak and in-game.

My second great strength would be my creativity, I have heard this from many others too. With my creativity, I can easily adapt to certain situations quicker than others, get a better view of the ongoing scenario and therefore follow up with a solid solution as the answer.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: After gaining experience from both IRL and staffing on another server I believe my ability to work in a team is great. Currently, I work in a big restaurant. Meaning that I have to work and communicate together with my co-workers. As this is my first job, I notice that it has improved my ability to work in a team drastically. Online by moderating with my fellow staff members I have learnt how important communicating with the other staff members is. Mainly on how to avoid small, but stupid mistakes that could have been avoided by simply communicating correctly. I believe I would be able to work with the staffs on the MunchyMC staff team better than anywhere else, due to me having a very good relationship with almost each and every staff member.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I am familiar with most of the hacks, but I will only list the commonly used ones on KitPvP and Survival Games, as these are the gamemodes I am applying for.

Killaura/Forcefield - Allows you to automatically hit players (and mobs) around you in a certain radius. Customizable to hit multiple players at once or only one.

Autosoup - Soups and refills automatically for the player.

Velocity/AntiKB - Allows the player to modify the knockback both vertical and horizontal that he will take. Setting these values to zero is recognized as Anti-Knockback or AntiKB in short.

Reach - Allows the player to hit over the standard 3 blocks of reach. Commonly used on rather low values, to stay low key and reduce the chances of getting caught.

Autoclicker - Automatically clicks when holding down your left mouse button. Most current autoclickers allow you to customize the cps and have randomizers to make it a hack hard to detect.

Bunnyhop - Allows the player to travel around the map in high speed as if you were bunnyhopping.

Speed - Similar to Bhop it allows the player to travel at very high speed, but for this one jumping is not required.

Fastbow - Allows the player to shoot arrows very rapidly.

Flight - Allows the player to fly as if you were in creative.

Jesus - Lets you walk on top of the water as if the liquid was solid.

NoFall - Take no fall damage from falling.

Criticals - Get critical hits whenever even if you are not jumping

NoSlowdown - Does not slow down the players in things such as cobweb, lava, water and while aiming your bow.

Auto-Armor - Automatically equips the best armor for the player.

Cheststeal - Automatically get all the items out of the chest

Chest-ESP - Highlights all the chests for you to make them easier to find.

Thank you for reading,
                               Shrek

Edit history:
21/10: Removed the "What is your knowledge about MunchyMC question, since it is not part of this times application format.

8 Likes

Yes’nt

1 Like

+1 Surely now you will be given consideration for staff. You are kind, mature and overall just a great person. Best of luck!

2 Likes

+1 Great person, good app.

2 Likes

+1 cmon it’s shrek what more is there to say?

2 Likes

-1 just because I like annoying you

3 Likes

+1. Extremely knowledgable, helpful, mature and active across all platforms.

Good luck Shrek!!

2 Likes

+1 goodluck fren

1 Like

+1
Qualified

1 Like

+1 active mature experienced and nice

1 Like

:(((((( bad

1 Like

+1

-Really Nice
-Mature

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

Hoooly. This is a lot to read.
+2 on this one, haha.

I’m pretty sure I don’t need to point out why I gave you a +2, this application is insane.

Good luck!

1 Like

+2 very detailed and should get accepted :+1:

1 Like

+1

• Very nice guy
  • Active
  • VERY Helpful
1 Like

+1! We have pretty different time zones so I usually never find you on the same time I am, but anyways…

• Mature
  • Helpful
  • Knows a lot about the server
  • Nice friend

Good luck!

3 Likes

+1 prison og

2 Likes

Threatened to release my dox along with other players in a discord server.

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind feedback :heart:

1 Like