:raccoon: How often can you host events:

• Monday 3p.m. - 11p.m.
  • Tuesday 3p.m. - 11p.m.
  • Wednesday 3p.m. - 11p.m.
  • Thursday 3p.m. - 11p.m.
  • Friday 2p.m. - 11p.m.
  • Saturday 1p.m. - 11p.m.
  • Sunday 1p.m. - 10p.m.

I’d host one to two manual events per day.

:raccoon: What sets you apart from other applicants:

Active
I’m online everyday on KitPVP for around 5-6 hours so that I can chat with the community and participate in Events and also fight other people in the Casual world.

Helpful
I always help people in need of assistance because I find helping others rewarding. I believe this to be an important attribute for an Event Member because they represent the server and can influence people.

Mature
I believe that I’m a mature person even if my previous actions don’t reflect me as one but I’ve learned from them alot and know what not do and what to do. I always keep a positive mindset and have self-control.

:raccoon: What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring variety, creativity and fun to MunchyMC. I can host events with twists and host a different variety of competitive events each time. I’m also able to come up with new Events and share them with the team. I can keep MunchyMC and its community reputable by hosting events and interacting with the people on here.

Events with fun twists include Abuse Sumo and Abuse RR, etc. Hosting events with fun twists would keep the event interesting and more people will participate in them.

:raccoon: What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think my reputation is good. I have made alot of friends in MunchyMC and still am making many more friends. I don’t get toxic and bash people with insults and I keep jokes harmless. MunchyMC’s community has improved me into a better person and furthered me from my toxic past. I am thankful to the community for being so welcoming and kind to me.

:raccoon: Why do you want to be on the event team:

The Event team looks like a fun experience. I’d love to organize and host manual events for people. This chance to become an Event member would help me develop as a person even more. All together, I want to give back to MunchyMC for helping me become a better individual by helping Munchy host events for players to enjoy.

:raccoon: Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@McDonalds - broadcasting in chat that “the first person to say " __ " in chat” gets to choose what Event will be hosted and the first person who says " __ " will get to pick an event that McDonalds’ will host.

@Atterax - numerous times where he has hosted events that I’ve requested for.

There are more examples of an Event member doing something positive but I can’t remember exact names so I won’t name Event members.

I’ve seen Event members do event polls where a majority of players vote for an event and whichever event gets the most votes will be hosted. There are times when Event members allow others to spectate events or let someone help host an event via having them press a button/lever.

:raccoon: Anything else you would like to add:

I look forward to feedback and opinions about me and this application so don’t hesitate to say something.

8 Likes

+1

Reasons for my rating.

• Mature
  • Kind
  • Friendly
  • A very well written application
  • Active

Good Luck LatinoBaddie! :+1:

1 Like

In kit I killed her once and she proceeded to target me for 2 weeks. A bit personal but I believe she could still work on maturity even after I tried to stop fighting. +0

The ‘Past IGNS’ question is blank… Are you trying to hide the fact you’re baddie lmao?

1 Like

They have a link to their NameMc under that question.

https://gyazo.com/b08fc87dd8196e5066494100738259e3
Weird…

You have to click the the small triangle? Is it not working?

1 Like

Works just fine for me.

I’m not sure how targeting can make someone immature. Targeting is completely allowed in KitPVP.

If you’d like to elaborate on this then message me on the Forums or in Discord.

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem to work for me but it’s fine

1 Like

I’ve been inactive lately, so this is from past experiences

You are active. You are friendly. You are approachable. However, you can be toxic every once in a while, but we all can.

+0.75

3 Likes

I was originally going to put a silly response, but this actually deserves more than that. But here goes :sweat_smile::

HUGE HUGE HUGE +1

I’m gonna say this for real: baddie (Lilith) is one of the best friends I have on Munchy. I first joined the discord about 8 months ago, and the first person I EVER spoke to on discord was Baddie. She actually was nice to me, and then she introduced me to other friends such as Asia and Slimey. Baddie was actually one of the people that got me into the discord, and as many of you know, I am one of the discord no-life’s that is on it most of my waking hours xD

While she can be a bit passively aggressive and in rare cases actually toxic, she is quite mature behind her sometimes aggressive mask, and can SURELY tone it down whenever needed. She has always been a good friend to me, and always makes sure everyone involved knows that is a joke when she says something that could come off a bit aggressive. I will stand by the point with my little birb life that she is not toxic and can definitely mentally handle the tasks of a Event Member.

I also want to talk about activity, not just ingame but also in the community. She is a long-time player since 2018, and she has always been active in the community (from what I know) in those two years. She is really well known in the KitPvP community, and she is constantly playing the game and socializing with other players. She is also super awesome to talk to on discord, and she is super well known in that community as well. She is lastly very active on the forums as well, occasionally rivaling @AriesGrill in forums activity, which is a hard thing to do :pensive:

Baddie meets all the requirements to be qualified for this position, and more. Activity in the KitPvP community and maturity. AND on TOP of that, she is super active on other communities within munchy.
PLEASE give baddie Event.

+1+1+1+1+1+1

this took me like 30 minutes to write lol

4 Likes

Awww. Thank you so much, this really made me happy :smile:

1 Like

+1 for me so nice , mature and active.

2 Likes

+1

• Fun to talk to
  • Active
  • Mature

A great candidate!

Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1

baddie is one of the few people I see actually wanting event staff to host other events, other than the really common ones (sumo, 2v2sumo, srr, crr). I think they’d do a great job as event, hosting not just the usual events, but putting a creative mind to use and making her own events. I’d really like to see her on the event team just to see what events she can make. She’s also active in the community discord & fairly active on the server. Never really had a bad experience with her. Good luck baddie (:

2 Likes

+1 she cool mhm

2 Likes

+1

Interacts with the community quite a bit, is active, is very friendly. Best of luck :slight_smile:

- shockings

2 Likes

+1

• Very active
  • Helpful a lot in-game
  • Would be a great event member
  • Yes

I wish you the best! :+1:

3 Likes

+.75, you’ve been quite active recently. Your activity should be consistant. You can be quite aggressive at times (like said above by my beautiful weef aka Conk_). But besides the negative feedback. You interact well with the community, you are friendly, you are creative, and I’d like to see how we would work together. :slightly_smiling_face:

Goodluck Baddie!

3 Likes