Xoads Event Team Application

IGN: Xoads

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

How often can you host events: As much as possible when I’m on (if wanted)

What sets you apart from other applicants: I am very active and have a positive attitude, I would be a solid addition to the team.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can host events often and make sure that the players on MunchyMC have the best experience playing as possible.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be on the event team for a couple of reasons. I would like to make people happy by hosting events, which can help the server by showing them the server is unique and they may prompt to continue playing. I also want to be able to stream and host events, which would be entertaining and could add on to the overall experience of the server.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Hosting events if players ask, and being fair in the situation where different people want different events.

Anything else you would like to add: Being a part of the event team won’t affect my ability to be a Media rank.

+1 you have been pretty good and you do Pretty cool events like on Invaded

1 Like

In this question they are asking for thing you saw event members do that are positive

Overall +1

-1 you’ve recently joined Munchy and personally I think you should be here for a lot longer then a few days. Also you have a short application and not enough details.

3 Likes

Not detailed app and joined not so long ago. -1

1 Like

I agree on Gawkyy and MadBoyHalo even though what you have shown us recently has been good, also the fact that you just got media rank, i would suggest maybe being active for a couple of weeks/months then reapplying.

2 Likes

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

Look at other accepted applications to guide you in the right direction.