Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): both

Discord: xMPB#9832

How long have you played MunchyMC?: for 2-3 months now

How long have you been building on Minecraft?: 7 years

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):Screenshot_22

Screenshot_49
Screenshot_50

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): worldedit

Describe your build speciality (detailing, terraforming, structures etc.): detailing, structures

Describe yourself: I play minecraft for over 7 years now and I learned a lot of stuff since then. I live in Israel I’m 13 years old and I know 3.5 languages: Hebrew, English, Russian and a little bit arabic.
And I would like to join the MunchyMC build team

I am working on some more builds right now. I don’t want to show them yet.

But thanks for the review. I’ll try my best to finish them asap.

The builds aren’t bad but overall they lack detail. Hopefully you can show us some more detail in your future builds. Good luck

It was just the angle of the picture. there is some more parts that I didn’t capture. But thanks for the advice i’ll try to improve.

Basically what Blocker said, Try adding more detail and more pictures of other builds. Also I’d suggest become more detailed with your application when answering the questions.

@Gawkyy There isn’t much to answer on these questions. But I’ll make a new application andwill fix everything because there are some stuff I want to change.

Don’t make a new application, 2 open ones at the same time will lead to getting your threads locked. Instead, just edit your current one by clicking the pencil in the upper right corner of your app.

-2, Builds are very subpar. Terraform can easily be seen as lazy w/e having the same “blockish patterns” on the walls and floors.

-1 very weird going from picture 1 to picture 2 & 3 and going back to picture 4 & 5 seems suspicious that you may have copied/stolen someone else’s build but correct me if I am wrong