Monday: Between 4:30-8pm

Tuesday: 4:30pm-8pm

Wednesday: 4:30pm-8pm

Thursday: 4:30pm-8pm

Friday: 4:00pm-10pm

Saturday: Anytime, 6-8 hours atleast

Sunday: Anytime, 6-8 hours atleast.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
Here are some reasons that set me apart from other applicants. I am extremely active on the MunchyMc network. I am very determined to make sure that everyone has fun in the events, therefore sometimes before I host an event I would ask in chat what event shall I host, I would be fair and would go with the event that most people want, not just what event I want. That is an important part about being an event team member.

Another reason is that I love to make people smile and make them happy, it is a very enjoyable thing. By hosting events it would do just that. Especially fun games like waterdrop, colour run. They make me smile and I have no doubt they make other people smile too.

The final reason is that I would never abuse my position as an event team member, I would never make anyone win if they really wanted to win, they would have to win in fairly. If I were to do anything such as let other people host an event or help with an event I would always get permission first. I would also try and talk to as many people as I can when doing an event so I can get feedback on how I did hosting that event ( I would only get feedback on how I did hosting events in my first few days of being an event member). I would spread out my 15 days of gifting elites to people who win events, I would not do it all in 2 days I would spread it out over the week. Also I have seen that a few people are complaining or asking for more events in the eu times, I have also been seeing this, not really any event members are on early morning for eu times. But I would be able to do just that. I could host some events in the morning so people wouldn’t complain as much as i’m eu

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring a lot of things as an event member. I have some new ideas of new fun events that we could make and host. I am a very creative person so I would be able to create lots of events in the future. I have learnt of other staff members and event members of all the commands you have to do to host certain events. Here is the list of them:
/eventtpall- This sends a tp request to everyone who wants to participate in the event.

/event kick/ban- This bans or kicks people from the event if they have broken the rules or made the game unfair.

/togglepvp- This makes it so you can toggle the pvp in the event world.

/skit create (name) – This makes it so you can create a kit for the certain event, e.g Colour run, Parkour.

/skit apply (name) (radius)- this makes it so you can give everyone in the event the kit that you just created or other kits.

/broadcast This makes it so your message stands out in the chat and everyone can see it if you want to announce the event you’re hosting.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Once one of the staff members hosting an event let me be the slayer in a colour run event. That was really good fun. Another time is when I asked @EsioTrot to host a parkour for 1 day elite rank and he did and I won. Also @Dishrespect hosted a water drop for 3 day elite and I won it. Thanks to @_MythicalSheep for letting me host a water drop. It was a lot of fun and I gained a lot of experience on how to host it. @tealeafy thanks for letting me help you host a water drop. Even though it was just pulling the levers it was still a lot of fun.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thanks to @EsioTrot for hosting events when I ask him. Thanks to @Examiner for letting me be the Slayer in a Colour run event. A lot of the time when the staff are hosting the events i talk to them while they do it so i learn alot from that. I have hosted water drop thanks to @_MythicalSheep. And thanks to @MadInToilet for trusting me with creative mode so I could host it! Thanks for reading this and i hope this didnt waste your time! <3

Sorry for all the edits, I am trying to fix all the grammatical errors and mistakes. I have also added some more detail to my app to make it better. Thanks again!

2 Likes

+.5
Very nice application! I assume we’re likely different timezones, as I don’t see you on too often, but nonetheless I’m impressed with your knowledge of the Event team.

Good luck!

1 Like

@Examiner Thanks for your feedback!

My mans x4s is a very active person. Most of the times when I am on I see him either ingame or on teamspeak. Besides of that he is very helpful and friendly.

Final Rating: +1
I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks so much, means a lot!

agreed with Examiner

Thanks for your feedback!

Hey @x4s! Here’s what I think about your application. Your application is a little hard to read. Make sure to bold your questions separating them from the answers. Your activity is known. Try to get involved more in the community. In this role being active and interacting with other people is very important in this position. There are minor punctuation/grammar mistakes that I’ve come across but nothing to worry about. It’s going to be a +0 from me. Best of luck!

Thanks for your feedback, I’ll have a look at the grammer issues and try and fix them. Thanks.

If being friendly and NOT toxic is a requirement for event staff then im going to say -1

What do you mean?

+.5
Good application and friendly player. Is well aware of the event features and games that can be hosted. Best of luck x4s!

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated!

+1 great & kind guy, best vouch, very friendly.

Thanks so much, Much appreciated!

Hey x4s, You have a really strong application, but I suggest getting more involved in the community. If you do that you can get event in no time!

Application Denied.